Tory Lanez Hair Transplant

Melvin- Admin

• Moderators
On 2/17/2021 at 12:16 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Here’s a case where there was either poor planning, poor execution, or further hair loss. Tory Lanez is a famous rapper who got an HT from a “famous” surgeon here in California, and is now being roasted and memed on the internet. I feel bad for him, but why don’t these celebrities do RESEARCH! 

Some of the memes are terrible, really feel for this guy. 

image.jpeg

I was stuck looking like that for over 30 years. Anyone who says people don't care about what your hair looks like have no idea what they are talking about.

Edited by BeHappy
  • Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 2/17/2021 at 3:36 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I believe @gillenator used to work with that clinic, he didn't have the best things to say about their ethics.

What clinic are you referring to?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Administrators
Just now, gillenator said:

What clinic are you referring to?

Rhymes with earring, very famous in Los Angeles.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, makehairgreatagain said:

@Melvin-Moderator Locks by Lopez 🤔

image.gif

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Ohhhhhhhh!...now I know.....the infamous Dr. Ziering who used to work at Medical Hair Restoration for Dr. Levitt over a decade ago!

Thank goodness for the 4th Amendment in which we are free to state our opinions...😁

• Haha 1

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, gillenator said:

Ohhhhhhhh!...now I know.....the infamous Dr. Ziering who used to work at Medical Hair Restoration for Dr. Levitt over a decade ago!

Thank goodness for the 4th Amendment in which we are free to state our opinions...😁

image.gif

View my thread

I can't stop laughing!....😁

• Haha 1

Gillenator

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators
4 hours ago, Momo said said:

What?? His hairline turned out amazing! Look at his interviews and new music clips. It looks great and he seems pretty happy with it

That’s because he uses a lot of fiber. Afro textured hair in particular is very forgiving. You can get a god awful result and still look okay with fibers. Him without fibers though, not good.

View my thread

On 2/18/2021 at 3:54 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Celebrities get things for free, companies send them stuff all the time to endorse. So, it was probably just an impulse to say yes. He probably talked to Tyga who’s result looks good, and that was enough.

I don't think he got anything for free. I know someone in the Industry that knows him personally and says he paid a lot for it. Tory lanez has been on of the most open people about his transplant. 

Hes already said in a interview he went to ziering as that's who tyga went to and he offered tyga free features on his song if he told him the surgeon

On 2/17/2021 at 5:07 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I'd be shocked if he actually paid. People who pay, never speak about their surgery or talk about the clinic in any promotional way. Like Machine Gun Kelly, Elon Musk, Steve Carrell.

I've often wondered about Steve Carrell...

https://tophairlosstreatments.com/steve-carell-hair-transplant/

I still can't make up my mind

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zoobz said:

I don't think he got anything for free. I know someone in the Industry that knows him personally and says he paid a lot for it. Tory lanez has been on of the most open people about his transplant. 

Hes already said in a interview he went to ziering as that's who tyga went to and he offered tyga free features on his song if he told him the surgeon

I’ve been around the industry long enough to know that nothing is free. Even mentioning his name is worth a lot of money, there’s definitely some compensation. 

• Like 1

View my thread