HT 01/10/20 at Dr Cinik’s clinic

WhiteyUK

Hello all... I found this forum last week while watching ht videos on YouTube and decided to join. After scrolling through other people’s stories and experiences I’ve decided to share mine.

I am 46 years old and from NE England.

I had my operation on the 1st October 2020 at Dr Cinik’s clinic, I done plenty research prior to booking, mainly online and decided on this clinic.

I found the clinic extremely clean and ran like clockwork.

I opted for the exclusive package where Dr Cinik himself opens up the channels himself which cost 2590 euros which  included 3 nights stay.

I also went for the painless anaesthetic where they use some sort of compressed air gadget to partially numb the area before the needles which was pretty painless, was expecting worse tbh.

I had 2800 grafts moved from the back and sides of my head to the front.

I am now exactly 4 and a half months post op and couldn’t be happier with the progress, plenty of growth and a new hairline.

Any questions or comments will be appreciated.

Below I will attach photos of before the op, straight after the op and today.

many thanks 

2471BA23-538B-44E0-9E67-7E0B900BFA9B.jpeg

12AE5BF7-2F2F-4B70-AB72-F12D8811F202.jpeg

47A1DEA5-6726-438C-B246-6A85540B741D.jpeg

7D80856A-4690-457D-8FE3-D6062974EA3B.jpeg

822B7D13-F72D-43C5-944A-23DCF62A84F8.jpeg

BA6167EB-D9BA-43AB-AE21-889E35E620FB.png

91F0FC01-CA5B-45DC-8DDC-C3DC14064EB3.jpeg

FD94BDF0-A0F0-4FE7-9D6E-CA22391C96EE.jpeg

4D8E5C79-F88F-47CA-893F-A51A28E7D228.jpeg

Yes, @Newyear newhair I hope you don't have to ask yourself what that "guarantee certificate" is for, which Cinik and all clinics like yours issue to the "customer", yes customers, because we are customers, not patients for low cost clinics  or more commonly called, hair mills.

• Like 1

Yes unfortunately these are just worthless certificates. Common trait in hair mills. Cinik is definitely capable of good work as we have seen. Unfortunately the after care, or lack of it is a other matter. Again something else seen we see in the lower cost places. 
However as i said it does look like your heading for a decent result. 

• Like 1

Yeah I understand that, but like you say hopefully I won’t need it.

They may be hair mills but after researching many places I found there results on par with many top clinics around the world. And I am very happy with my choice and results so far.

13 minutes ago, Newyear newhair said:

Yeah I understand that, but like you say hopefully I won’t need it.

They may be hair mills but after researching many places I found there results on par with many top clinics around the world. And I am very happy with my choice and results so far.

I agree and would put Cinik as one of the best of the hair mills. Since they do multiple hair transplants a day. And depending on the package you may get some Dr involvement. 
Did you have any Dr involvement? Or was it totally tech driven? 

Edited by JohnAC71

8 minutes ago, PizzaWolf said:
1 hour ago, Egy said:

Sure, sure, you won't need it, good for you👍

And would this be an aggressive, passive or bizarre response for you?  My first post on this thread was that @Newyear newhair he will have a good result, then I only wrote him if he had asked Cinik, what will he do if something goes wrong, wishing him that everything goes well.

Thanks curious 

4 weeks after they op I started finasteride, so been on that 3 and a half months with no issues 🤞🏻

I also take supplements/vitamins 

biotin, omega 3 fish oil, collagen and a multi vitamin ... daily

1 minute ago, Newyear newhair said:

Desperate mate, then it will look even better hopefully 

although my mate has been shaving the back and sides to keep it tidy

Hes doing a good job 👏 I reckon we will go to tiers in March. Let’s hope tier 3 ! At least 👌