Temple point restoration at Eugenix Hair Sciences, India

Abhinay Singh

The reconstruction of the temple is very crucial in the hair restoration procedure. However, it is a double-edged sword; if not done well it is very catastrophic from an aesthetic pint of view, and if done well then it gives immense gratification. There are many scientific as well as artistic points to master before attempting temple points. The quality of hair, the angle, direction, curl, and the futuristic approach: all the above points have to be kept in mind and each of them play a vital role in the final outcome. We believe, there cannot be any calculation in temple points, it is pure art. Never ever the two temple points of the same person are similar! Left and right temple points always have discrepancies.

Watch the video where our expert Dr Pradeep Sethi, explains Temple point restoration in details:

• Like 2

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

24 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Great video ! Temple point reconstruction/restoration is so important. A lot of clinics fail to do this. It really does make a massive difference in face framing. 

Thank you

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

This is a fantastic video. I've been trying to figure out for a long time if I should get my temples re-done when I get my second HT, but it's hard to say because so many clinics struggle a lot with making it look natural (my hair is curly too, which I think makes it even harder for the surgeon to plan). Eugenix does a great job with temples however.

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

Echoing the thanks on this often overlooked and avoided important area, great video. That part where he says they do about 4-5 procedures a week that involve temple work, would love to see a steady stream of those results here! :) Does Eugenix have some proprietary tools they've developed that are crucial to achieving consistent results here?

12 hours ago, rob7331 said:

This is a fantastic video. I've been trying to figure out for a long time if I should get my temples re-done when I get my second HT, but it's hard to say because so many clinics struggle a lot with making it look natural (my hair is curly too, which I think makes it even harder for the surgeon to plan). Eugenix does a great job with temples however.

You can send us some pictures for evaluation. We could give you the details regarding what we can do for you.

Kind Regards

12 hours ago, ciaus said:

Echoing the thanks on this often overlooked and avoided important area, great video. That part where he says they do about 4-5 procedures a week that involve temple work, would love to see a steady stream of those results here! :) Does Eugenix have some proprietary tools they've developed that are crucial to achieving consistent results here?

Thank you for your kind words. We do have a very specific principle of customizing every procedure. Having said that, we have not developed any specific tool for this purpose. It all comes down to the intelligent planning, selection  and placement of the appropriate grafts for a natural looking result. The temple reconstruction  involves a lot of factors: the curve of the hair, the pigment and caliber of the hair. etc etc 

Kind Regards

• Administrators

One of the best temple points ever.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

One of the best temple points ever.

Thank you

Kind Regards