Caucasian Hair Transplantation Result In 6 Months, Grade 3 @Eugenix by Drs Sethi & Bansal

This 41-year-old man was Grade III on the Norwood Hamilton Scale of baldness when he came to us for his hair transplantation procedure. We gave him 2712 grafts in the frontal zone for his procedure with adequate density and coverage. By the 6th month, he has a complete change in look. He will continue to experience an increase in density until the 12th month. He is regular with finasteride and had been taking the medication for 20 years now.

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-11 at 18.31.59 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-11 at 18.31.59.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-11 at 18.31.58 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-11 at 18.31.58.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-11 at 18.31.57.jpeg

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

5 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

You guys are putting out some excellent results on a very consistent basis. I would be curious if you had any Afro results you could post ? 

We shall try to post that too. Soon. If the patients give us consent then...

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

31 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Wow that’s insane. Definitely keep seeing great results from you guys. Premium package?

Yes sir. Thank you for your kind words.

Kind Regards

Thank you all for your kind words...

Kind Regards

9 minutes ago, follically challenged said:

Superb result. Do you mind telling us what the premium package involves...?

@follically challenged

Premium Package
Cost of Rs. 210/graft plus tax
Planning, designing, and 100% slits are done by Dr Arika Bansal.
Dr. Arika Bansal will be Designing the hairline and also do the Hairline implantation. (Maximum up to 300 to 400 grafts).
Crucial Extraction will be done by Dr. Arika Bansal
Dr. Arika Bansal will lead the surgery and will be incharge of the Supervision of graft placement assisted by our expertly trained and experienced senior technicians.
***Value added benefits: Complimentary 2 nights’ accommodation with airport pick and drop, 7 days pre op medication will be provided after medication.

@Fluffhead said in his thread opener that he got the exclusive package because the premium wasn't available until after he scheduled.

It's nice to know that even the Eugenix reps are getting confused by all the packages this clinic is offering.

Edited by PizzaWolf

7 hours ago, rob7331 said:

The Eugenix video editor had fun making this one didn't they haha.

Nice to see our HRN friend on the Eugenix re-share! Good job Fluff.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Just now, RandoBrando517 said:

Thats 01/11/20 to non Americans lols

I look at numbers all day every day and sometimes my brain just becomes mush lol  I'm so confused LOL

• Haha 1

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

• Administrators

@Fluffhead has some insane results, the temple points so subtle, but they make all the difference.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/13/2021 at 5:26 AM, PizzaWolf said:

@Fluffhead said in his thread opener that he got the exclusive package because the premium wasn't available until after he scheduled.

It's nice to know that even the Eugenix reps are getting confused by all the packages this clinic is offering.

Apologies for the miscommunication. Fortunately, he has posted his detailed cost breakup in his story.

Thank you for the heads up sir.

Kind Regards