Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone!

Has anyone on here had any experience or undergone a hair transplant with Dr. Reddy? He’s now opened up his own clinic and I’m seriously considering going with him to undergo the transplant.

If not Dr. Reddy are there any other UK surgeon recommendations?

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

@Deanomag I believe @timcfc also, use our advanced search page. You maybe wanna look up Mike Thurston on YouTube. I’ve also been impressed by Dr. Arshad at the hair clinic. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DBAW1 said:

Hi everyone!

Has anyone on here had any experience or undergone a hair transplant with Dr. Reddy? He’s now opened up his own clinic and I’m seriously considering going with him to undergo the transplant.

If not Dr. Reddy are there any other UK surgeon recommendations?

Thanks!

I had a HT from Dr Arshad in late November and have had really good results thus far - a lot of hair already grown in and the donor/recipient has healed well. I think he is still taking bookings and doing procedures during lockdown so definitely worth considering depending on what doctors style you prefer etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Richie888 said:

I had a HT from Dr Arshad in late November and have had really good results thus far - a lot of hair already grown in and the donor/recipient has healed well. I think he is still taking bookings and doing procedures during lockdown so definitely worth considering depending on what doctors style you prefer etc. 

Do you have any pictures of your progress? I’ve only ever seen good results from Dr. Reddy’s work 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BLE123 said:

I like Dr Reddy's work but why does he charge per hair?

I'm no surgeon but transplanting a graft with one hair is the same as transplanting one with 4 or 5 hairs no?

££££££££££££

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DBAW1 said:

Hi everyone!

Has anyone on here had any experience or undergone a hair transplant with Dr. Reddy? He’s now opened up his own clinic and I’m seriously considering going with him to undergo the transplant.

If not Dr. Reddy are there any other UK surgeon recommendations?

Thanks!

Where’s his new clinic out of interest? 
 

I’ve not seen any bad results from him per say, however some of his earlier work seemed to be more conservative than my personal preference - however recent results on the forum seem to show solid work. 
 

Dr Arshad is seemingly proving to be the UK up and comer to keep your eyes on - one forum poster who has had multiple procedures down the line went there in 2019 I believe, and wrote that Dr A prefers a more aggressive strategy which is encouraging. I believe from memory he was able to extract > 2000 grafts from said poster, after him already having undergone 8-10,000. 
 

Obviously not every individual will reach these numbers, however I’ve not came across a UK surgeon to deplete the donor this far as of yet.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DBAW1 said:

Do you have any pictures of your progress? I’ve only ever seen good results from Dr. Reddy’s work 

Not the best pic sorry I'm gonna have to invest in a decent progress camera 😀 Pics are before transplant and at 11 weeks today

IMG_20210212_171619.thumb.jpg.933574586bd88c91608e84f94a3ab32e.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

You should consult with both. Doesn’t hurt to talk to each doctor.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...