Tom Brady

ontop

On 2/8/2021 at 10:59 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I don’t see anything in pictures

image.jpeg

if he did have a scar that created a type of hat line, you’d definitely see it in the picture I posted above. I don’t think he had surgery. Probably good responder to fin or dutasteride.

Compare this profile view of his temple points and hairline to the second picture of 24y/o Brady - remarkable comeback. 

• 3 weeks later...

Jimcraig152, 

I came in to post the same images. Tom, Brady is my favorite athlete of all time and I think he just got on finasteride and minoxidil early. 

I attached some photos and you can clearly see that he was headed toward a norwood 3 pattern at 24 years old and through the years his hairline kept on getting slowly. You can even tell that his photo during  his collage career clearly shows he was receding. 

He definitely did not get an FUT and it is hardy to tell if he got an FUE transplant considering you can't see any gaps or white dots. 

Considering Tom is a very smart individual I'd bet my money he is on DUT or FIN with rogaine. 

1_-uiP4p03JcRAQLcbZt-khQ.jpeg

1_YyF_A966Bd-vF2nv5BtaHQ.jpeg

5c3508e32a5b7421493c5927.png

30OgY5PtHXql.jpg

020417brady.jpg

6276109e89931ff0d76f18e3b93e3051.jpg

1308316046_7597.jpg

es_balding_123_480x360.jpg

NFL-WAGS-1167x657.jpg

• Administrators
1 hour ago, stephcurry30 said:

Jimcraig152, 

I came in to post the same images. Tom, Brady is my favorite athlete of all time and I think he just got on finasteride and minoxidil early. 

I attached some photos and you can clearly see that he was headed toward a norwood 3 pattern at 24 years old and through the years his hairline kept on getting slowly. You can even tell that his photo during  his collage career clearly shows he was receding. 

He definitely did not get an FUT and it is hardy to tell if he got an FUE transplant considering you can't see any gaps or white dots. 

Considering Tom is a very smart individual I'd bet my money he is on DUT or FIN with rogaine. 

1_-uiP4p03JcRAQLcbZt-khQ.jpeg

1_YyF_A966Bd-vF2nv5BtaHQ.jpeg

5c3508e32a5b7421493c5927.png

30OgY5PtHXql.jpg

020417brady.jpg

6276109e89931ff0d76f18e3b93e3051.jpg

1308316046_7597.jpg

es_balding_123_480x360.jpg

NFL-WAGS-1167x657.jpg

I'm 99.9% positive he has not done surgery, his hair loss was very minimal to begin with, he was in the perfect position to catch it early and he's probably a good responder. I have seen some amazing hair growth from medication.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 8:53 PM, Harry Bosch said:

He is a curious case. Deceptive photography over the years.

If you look at pictures from his senior year at Michigan and his first few years with the Pats, he was experiencing noticeable loss.

I think he wisely hopped on meds and had a good response. He grew his hair out in 2009 and 2010; I suspect somewhere in that window he had work done on his frontal third + a conservative hairline. Probably FUE bc there are many photos of him with a fade cut but no FUT scar.

He has always had those concave temples, but in 2019 (his last year in NE) and 2020 with Tampa, his temples look reframed. I’m guessing another minor procedure.

We certainly know he has the resources.  His teammate Wes Welker got a transplant ~2015 with Robert Leonard, who has done a number of Boston-area athletes and celebrities.

The way this guy looked when he was younger, I honestly think he had thyroid issues that he got sorted out that were affecting his hair, among other things. His facial structure and the water weight he was holding in cheeks/jaw looked exactly like my brother who had the same issues. Once he started treatment his hair vastly improved and he dropped the water retention, just like Brady did on both fronts. 

Probably also got on fin in his early 20s and responded well, his dads bald so I'm sure he saw the warning signs. 

Edited by TrialAcc
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 7:28 PM, DenverBuff1989 said:

I'm not sure of any red-handed evidence Tom Brady has had work done. But IMO he has. Is it all just a big giant coincidence that 90% of celebrities, athletes, other 1%'ers have flawless hair? When by age 50 85% of normal men have some degree of hairloss? 

Obviously there are the Jeff Bezos of the world who just dont give af, so perhaps there is that. 

It's not a coincidence, most of them are using world class hair-pieces and extensions lol. Coming from friends of mine in the make up/film/production industry, the amount of big names using hair pieces is shockingly high.