Tom Brady

ontop

I know this Topic been spoken about Brady & his hairline does look good but looking tonight at superbowl can help but seeing that smiley face on the back of his noggin. 

He did have the strip done right?

• Administrators

Did you snap any pics?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

If he did he must scar like a mutant cause it’s not visible image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I did notice what you are talking about at the end when he was shaking hands. It definitely wasn't the most obvious FUT. It looked like there was a ridge of hair that didnt lay properly.

It reminded me of what @Yolando hair looked like on page 3 of his thread, about 2/3 of the way down the page.

• Administrators

I don’t see anything in pictures

image.jpeg

if he did have a scar that created a type of hat line, you’d definitely see it in the picture I posted above. I don’t think he had surgery. Probably good responder to fin or dutasteride.

View my thread

5 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Did you snap any pics?

No Bud unfortunately but definitely something not right on the back of his head, to me it looked  like the typical ridge that HT shows when you dont get that sweat spot of length.

I could be wrong but looked kinda iffy to me

5 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

If he did he must scar like a mutant cause it’s not visible image.jpeg

That's a old pic but last night it seemed higher than where he shaved his head down in this pic. Dam wished I took a pic last night.

• Administrators

He’s definitely done something, but not sure he’s has had an HT. His hair loss seemed mild and diffuse. People usually refer to this

image.jpeg

But IMO fin or dutasteride could bring him to the level of the right side. I mean @Shifty had hair loss way worse and it brought back a lot. I have looked and can’t see any evidence of a strip scar. 

View my thread

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Shifty said:

@Melvin-ModeratorWay worse LOL  FML

Lmao sorry man, if it’s any consolation my hair was way worse than yours 😁

• Haha 1

View my thread

Ive said this before, if I had found Fin++ in the early stages of loss, Id be an Adonis right now. 

What my hair once way.

image.png.4f5805d1c90668791af76a2afc1a7b8c.png

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Ive said this before, if I had found Fin++ in the early stages of loss, Id be an Adonis right now. 

What my hair once way.

image.png.4f5805d1c90668791af76a2afc1a7b8c.png

I’ll raise you one wet hair. Early 2000s spikes lol5F8FF78F-8883-41A7-9243-FFF65B63DF23.jpeg

• Like 2

View my thread

I'm not sure of any red-handed evidence Tom Brady has had work done. But IMO he has. Is it all just a big giant coincidence that 90% of celebrities, athletes, other 1%'ers have flawless hair? When by age 50 85% of normal men have some degree of hairloss? 

Obviously there are the Jeff Bezos of the world who just dont give af, so perhaps there is that. 

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Pre Mohawk  🤣

Hahaha yea the mohawk was late 2000s once my hair was saying farewell.

6 minutes ago, DenverBuff1989 said:

I'm not sure of any red-handed evidence Tom Brady has had work done. But IMO he has. Is it all just a big giant coincidence that 90% of celebrities, athletes, other 1%'ers have flawless hair? When by age 50 85% of normal men have some degree of hairloss? 

Obviously there are the Jeff Bezos of the world who just dont give af, so perhaps there is that. 

Bezos would look like Kevin Spacey with hair, who coincidentally uses a rug.

• Haha 1

View my thread

He is a curious case. Deceptive photography over the years.

If you look at pictures from his senior year at Michigan and his first few years with the Pats, he was experiencing noticeable loss.

I think he wisely hopped on meds and had a good response. He grew his hair out in 2009 and 2010; I suspect somewhere in that window he had work done on his frontal third + a conservative hairline. Probably FUE bc there are many photos of him with a fade cut but no FUT scar.

He has always had those concave temples, but in 2019 (his last year in NE) and 2020 with Tampa, his temples look reframed. I’m guessing another minor procedure.

We certainly know he has the resources.  His teammate Wes Welker got a transplant ~2015 with Robert Leonard, who has done a number of Boston-area athletes and celebrities.

Edited by Harry Bosch

Personally I don't think Brady had a transplant, I was watching the game and he took off his helmet a few times and put his head down and his head looked perfect. I'd imagine someone with a hair transplant taking the helmet off all sweaty would look much worse. 

7 hours ago, Harry Bosch said:

He is a curious case. Deceptive photography over the years.

If you look at pictures from his senior year at Michigan and his first few years with the Pats, he was experiencing noticeable loss.

I think he wisely hopped on meds and had a good response. He grew his hair out in 2009 and 2010; I suspect somewhere in that window he had work done on his frontal third + a conservative hairline. Probably FUE bc there are many photos of him with a fade cut but no FUT scar.

He has always had those concave temples, but in 2019 (his last year in NE) and 2020 with Tampa, his temples look reframed. I’m guessing another minor procedure.

We certainly know he has the resources.  His teammate Wes Welker got a transplant ~2015 with Robert Leonard, who has done a number of Boston-area athletes and celebrities.

I think you're right. The same doctor also worked on Chris Gronkowski, the lesser-known brother of Rob Gronkowski.

Edited by shami26

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline