13-months transformation journey (2600 grafts, Norwood 3V) at Eugenix - By Dr Sethi & Dr Bansal

A detailed chronicled journey to cure Norwood Grade 3V with 2600 grafts at Eugenix Hair Sciences. The video highlights the transformation observed at 9-months and 13-months in hair restoration. Hair transplantation done by Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-14 at 18.42.10.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-14 at 18.42.08 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-14 at 18.42.08.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-14 at 18.42.09.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-14 at 18.42.08 (1).jpeg

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

6 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Very nice work ! Must have taken years off this gentleman. Thanks for posting 🙏

Thank you for appreciating our work sir.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

5 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Elvis has not left the building! Great results!

Aww... Thank you sir.

Kind Regards

4 hours ago, Huncholini said:

Dream result, amazing. Can you post details about patient donor capacity,donor density, hair calibre etc?

Thank you sir. The patient had a good donor area. His hair calibre was good and we found a lot of double follicle grafts. His donor still has a good reserve left for any future transplant if required. However, if he keeps taking finasteride then he will not lose any more pre existing hair.

Kind Regards

• Administrators

Look at that density 🤩

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Look at that density 🤩

Thank you for your support sir.

Kind Regards

13 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

It is pretty amazing density for that amount of grafts. His donor area looks relatively untouched ! 

Thank you for saying that. It means so much to us and the patient himself.

Kind Regards