Direct Hair Transplantation (DHT) : An innovative FUE at Eugenix Hair Sciences, India

A detailed video on the innovative Direct hair Transplantation and the no root touch technique, ensuring an almost 100% graft survivability at Eugenix Hair Sciences, India.

Edited by Abhinay Singh
Video not posted.
  • Like 2

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Thanks the link works well, but the video is not showing on your actual post. 

okay sir. Allow me to check.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

From what I know in the standard FUE procedure, the grafts are extracted and then sorted into singles, doubles, etc. Once the slits are made, the particular graft (single, double, etc.) is placed according to the most optimal outcome for the illusion of density, hairline, etc. With this DHT technique, at what point is the type of graft determined, the extraction or the implantation stage? 

6 hours ago, kirkland said:

From what I know in the standard FUE procedure, the grafts are extracted and then sorted into singles, doubles, etc. Once the slits are made, the particular graft (single, double, etc.) is placed according to the most optimal outcome for the illusion of density, hairline, etc. With this DHT technique, at what point is the type of graft determined, the extraction or the implantation stage? 

In the DHT process, the slits are made in the beginning which gives ample amount of time for the doctors to design and determine the density, depth etc. The extraction is done simultaneously with the implantation and this is when the grafts are identified as singles, doubles, triples etc. The use of high magnification is crucial at this point to avoid missing out the telogen hair. The singles etc. for the hairline that are taken from the nape of the neck are extracted in the end. The hairline is implanted at the very end of the procedure. There is a systematic and customized approach to the procedure in each case.

• Like 2

Kind Regards

7 hours ago, Abhinay Singh said:

In the DHT process, the slits are made in the beginning which gives ample amount of time for the doctors to design and determine the density, depth etc. The extraction is done simultaneously with the implantation and this is when the grafts are identified as singles, doubles, triples etc. The use of high magnification is crucial at this point to avoid missing out the telogen hair. The singles etc. for the hairline that are taken from the nape of the neck are extracted in the end. The hairline is implanted at the very end of the procedure. There is a systematic and customized approach to the procedure in each case.

Thanks, Abhinay. I'm really looking forward to being able to come to Eugenix when the pandemic allows for it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kirkland said:

Thanks, Abhinay. I'm really looking forward to being able to come to Eugenix when the pandemic allows for it!

Thank you sir. We are also holding our breaths until our beloved patients can come for the procedure. We can only hope the pandemic lessens it's wrath soon.

• Like 1

Kind Regards

4 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Thank you sir. We are also holding our breaths until our beloved patients can come for the procedure. We can only hope the pandemic lessens it's wrath soon.

From a uk perspective it’s starting to improve. We have mass vaccinations happening. However it’s hotly debated if this will make any difference to travel. 

Edited by JohnAC71

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

From a uk perspective it’s starting to improve. We have mass vaccinations happening. However it’s hotly debated if this will make any difference to travel. 

Lets hope for the best sir.

Kind Regards