5mg Oral Minoxidil - Rather Safe & Effective

Leftwithrope

Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone has posted this here before, but a study conducted late last year seems to prove that oral minoxidil 5mg once daily is vastly superior to our usual methods of treating hair loss (minoxidil foam/liquid, 1mg finasteride, 0.5mg dut). What do you guys think?

Link: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13555-020-00448-x#:~:text=Oral minoxidil is an antihypertensive,AGA) is receiving increasing attention.

I've personally tried oral minoxidil and the hair growth from it was astounding - every hair on my scalp became thicker and healthier. I was forced to stop because covid-19 stopped orders from shipping out of India and I suffered a brutal shed. Will be jumping on it again.

Regards,

Sean

Edited by Leftwithrope
  • Like 1

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Leftwithrope said:

Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone has posted this here before, but a study conducted late last year seems to prove that oral minoxidil 5mg once daily is vastly superior to our usual methods of treating hair loss (minoxidil foam/liquid, 1mg finasteride, 0.5mg dut). What do you guys think?

Link: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13555-020-00448-x#:~:text=Oral minoxidil is an antihypertensive,AGA) is receiving increasing attention.

I've personally tried oral minoxidil and the hair growth from it was astounding - every hair on my scalp became thicker and healthier. I was forced to stop because covid-19 stopped orders from shipping out of India and I suffered a brutal shed. Will be jumping on it again.

Regards,

Sean

I linked this study in my video, it’s pretty safe, though I think it’s smart to start off on the low dose and build up.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.