Dr Diep 3k FUT

Skyb

Today puts me at my one week mark of my procedure with Dr Diep. I had a wonderful experience with not only Dr Diep but with the tech and staff members.

The day started at 545 am. The nurse took my vitals and had me change into  a gown so they can have me prepped and ready. Few mins later I see Dr Diep enter the office and I hear him say “Let’s Rock” the nurse  took me into Dieps office so he could explain everything regarding the surgery and give me some pain pills. Dr Diep and I chatted for a few mins and joked about buying tickets to Mega million lottery that was happening that week. Jokingly  I asked him if he won 100 million dollars would he still perform hair transplants. With out hesitation he answered “yes” and explained to me this was his passion and he would never want to stop doing what he loves. Shortly I could feel the meds kicking in so he took me to the exam chair to get set up.

Dr Diep started shaving my head and told me he would do his best to get the 3k grafts as quoted but he told me he needed to put my  safety first and we would have to wait and see once we got the strip.  

The morning went by very fast. I literally did not feel any pain during the surgery just a few pricks from the needle when they were numbing me up.  The techs spent the early part of the day doing the graft placement but Dr Diep would check in a lot asking me how I was feeling. I felt in great hands during the whole day. My only pain was from laying down in a chair for 12 hours but I was able to stretch out during lunch time (which they provide) for the day. 

when the surgery was over Dr Diep had noticed that my birthday was the following day so he sent someone from the office to buy me a birthday cake that was personalized with my name also the staff member MARY bought me skittles with a balloons. (Talk about a nice surprise)

The office went above and beyond to explain post op care and get me set up with my ride home. The staff also was able to call in my meds to my local pharmacy as well. 

When I left the office Dr Diep was still rocking and rolling working hard. He gave me his number and told me to let the office know if I had any concerns. I left the clinic feeling great and had everything I need.

I will keep you guys posted with more updates and information but so far I feel fantastic and so happy I went back to Dr Diep! 

• Like 2

• Administrators

So glad you made a review @Skyb hopefully you can share some pictures of how it looks.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, hairlossNE said:

Happy growing! Had my HT same day as you (2250 FUT) so it'll be good to compare! Fingers crossed you're happy with the end result!

Who was your surgeon?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have a follow up with Diep in 2 weeks to get  the stitches taking out.  I have very little pain or discomfort and zero bleeding. The donor area looks pristine as of now  

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, Skyb said:

I have a follow up with Diep in 2 weeks to get  the stitches taking out.  I have very little pain or discomfort and zero bleeding. The donor area looks pristine as of now  

Thats awesome man. I can't wait to see the growth. I'll be following your thread closely.

• Like 1

View my thread

I have to add that I felt 100% satisfied with the safety efforts made during the covid restriction in the office. Everything was being cleaned at all times. Every member had a mask on them and only one person allowed in the office at a time. They were very diligent with compliance  measures. Probably best I’ve seen so far. 

On 1/26/2021 at 4:07 AM, Skyb said:

I have to add that I felt 100% satisfied with the safety efforts made during the covid restriction in the office. Everything was being cleaned at all times. Every member had a mask on them and only one person allowed in the office at a time. They were very diligent with compliance  measures. Probably best I’ve seen so far. 

This is great to hear. Thanks for posting this and looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Good luck on a speedy recovery and sending positive thoughts your way :)

• Like 2

Just left the beautiful city of las Gatos to pay a visit to the MHTA clinic. I was back in the Captains chair once again  but this time it was for suture removal. I must say I was concerned about the discomfort during post op recovery but this last few weeks has been a breeze. The donor area looks nice although I do notice a little shock loss but that happened the first time and it grew back to normal after a month or so.

I arrived early ( did not want to be late) at Dr Dieps office at 2:15.. being that my apt was 2:45 I figured I’d just hang out in the office and admire Dr Dieps shutters and decor in the lobby area Lol. Within mins I was greeted by Mary and she remembered me from surgery date and asked how my bday was and if ate all the cake. 

The office was very busy as usual but they followed the strict covid restrictions. Mary was nice enough to take me back to one of the rooms so I would not have to wait. 

She did an awesome job taking her time and having a gentle touch. We chatted it up and I enjoyed her attention to detail and making sure I was comfortable. 

Before I left I booked a 1 month fallow up for the steroid injection. 

As I was booking my apt a patient came in 30 mins late for a hair wash. They asked Mary if he needed to reschedule but she went above and beyond to make sure that patient got taken care of.

over all Im always pleased with this clinic. I hate writing reviews but I feel I owe it to let people know what a great experience I had. 

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Skyb said:

Just left the beautiful city of las Gatos to pay a visit to the MHTA clinic. I was back in the Captains chair once again  but this time it was for suture removal. I must say I was concerned about the discomfort during post op recovery but this last few weeks has been a breeze. The donor area looks nice although I do notice a little shock loss but that happened the first time and it grew back to normal after a month or so.

I arrived early ( did not want to be late) at Dr Dieps office at 2:15.. being that my apt was 2:45 I figured I’d just hang out in the office and admire Dr Dieps shutters and decor in the lobby area Lol. Within mins I was greeted by Mary and she remembered me from surgery date and asked how my bday was and if ate all the cake. 

The office was very busy as usual but they followed the strict covid restrictions. Mary was nice enough to take me back to one of the rooms so I would not have to wait. 

She did an awesome job taking her time and having a gentle touch. We chatted it up and I enjoyed her attention to detail and making sure I was comfortable. 

Before I left I booked a 1 month fallow up for the steroid injection. 

As I was booking my apt a patient came in 30 mins late for a hair wash. They asked Mary if he needed to reschedule but she went above and beyond to make sure that patient got taken care of.

over all Im always pleased with this clinic. I hate writing reviews but I feel I owe it to let people know what a great experience I had. 

How's the head looking? Can you share some pictures of the graft placement and the sutures? I really appreciate you coming here and sharing your review. 

View my thread

Head looks good. Just buzzed my hair to match the top. Everything is going as planned. I’m hoping to get some early growth since Dr Diep did the A-cell injection. I will upload some pics soon. I’m hesitant to post pics because all the Diep haters freak out and nit pick on every little graft they can zoom in on. Melvin I can assure you tho that the work is impeccable and once my hair grows by this summer I want you to address me as the Graft King 👑 Jk 😜

• Administrators
Just now, Skyb said:

Per Melvin’s request I took some pics. I buzzed my hair down to a 1 guard

E2CFE94C-36EC-4FA6-ACA0-98C697EAEE9D.png

Looking great man, now that’s a hairline. You had grafts in the crown?

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Skyb said:

Keep in mind this is 2.5 weeks so I’m about to start shedding any day. Hold me tight guys!!!!! 😣😣😣😣

That’s why were here, I hope you’re taking pictures each week. Keep track. When it’s all said and done you can refer back to this thread, and those guys that freak out at 3 weeks will calm down.

• Like 1

View my thread

Melvin don’t make me show the money Shot bro! I should start charging like Only fans! Jk let me take a pic now. I will try to show the scar and scalp. 

Edited by Skyb
  • Haha 1

Just got a call from Dr Diep himself tonight to check up on me. Everything is going smoothly. The numbness is fading away I have zero discomfort. I look forward to going back to work lol

• Like 1

• Administrators

Let’s get @Skyb only fans set up haha we need those pics 😁

• Haha 1

View my thread