looking to book at DR. John AT

davidbh1988

20 minutes ago, davidbh1988 said:

Hi, i checked and he isnt there, but i heard so many good things on him and wanted to double check, im sure someone here did the presidure with him, let see if someone will respond.

Hi

If you use the search function using him as a key word you should find some information. 
I mentioned the forums recommended list to give you some other options. Always good to check out some other Drs/Clinics. 

• Administrators

We don’t mention this doctor here. There was some thing that happened way before I started here. He’s aggressively pro-FUE. Personally, I think it’s good to speak with past patients. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

He seems a bit whacky, but he hangs around in the right circles of other highly regarded doctors, and I believe that he claims to have been the original pioneer of FUE . . Whether or not that’s the case, I don’t know. 

Last I saw or heard of him, he had a started up a clinic in Athens with a recommended surgeon on here, but then left, (for unknown reasons) , and is now at the fore front of injectable treatments such as exosomes etc. 

There’s probably a lot worse clinics you could go to, but personally I would select a surgeon who is solely currently focused on HT’s, and is carrying out regular surgeries day in day out on patients in similar positions to your own, and who’s results you have ideally seen first hand. 

That’s not to knock any surgeons who do go off on a tangent and look to focus on other areas of hair restoration, because I feel that is equally a really important element of hair restoration, and will hopefully be life changing for us all one day . . However I guess what I’m trying to say is, buy your meat from a butchers, don’t go to the supermarket because they sell it too. 

Edited by Curious25
  • Like 1

Hi thank you for everyone who respond,

im actually pretty surprise, i was sure he is a Dr with global reputation, who everyone knows,

i will definitely will take a look on the recommended list, i live in Miami, so if someone here can recommend on behalf his personal experience any doctor in USA i would love to know about it and to get more comfortable with the process. my area is very small in the crown, but still that presidure scare me a lot. 

thank you for who can give me a better feeling.

also if someone can tell me what was his criteria to find a doctor i would love to know

Edited by davidbh1988

20 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Hi

If you use the search function using him as a key word you should find some information. 
I mentioned the forums recommended list to give you some other options. Always good to check out some other Drs/Clinics. 

i checked, i see only feedbacks from 2008, or maybe i do something wrong.

• Administrators
On 1/23/2021 at 11:27 AM, davidbh1988 said:

Hi thank you for everyone who respond,

im actually pretty surprise, i was sure he is a Dr with global reputation, who everyone knows,

i will definitely will take a look on the recommended list, i live in Miami, so if someone here can recommend on behalf his personal experience any doctor in USA i would love to know about it and to get more comfortable with the process. my area is very small in the crown, but still that presidure scare me a lot. 

thank you for who can give me a better feeling.

also if someone can tell me what was his criteria to find a doctor i would love to know

Check out the hair doctors in Miami Dr. Nusbaum and Dr. Rose

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Florida/Bernard-Nusbaum/38

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Coral-Gables/Paul-Rose/19

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.