Pay It Forward By Sharing Your Authentic Reviews

• Administrators

Valued members and visitors of our community,

I started visiting this forum in 2014, the information I learned on this forum was invaluable. I got to see hair transplants from start to finish, I was able to compare notes, and speak with real patients in real time. Something that wasn't possible before the internet. I vowed to pay it forward by starting my own review after I had surgery. I received dozens of pm's afterward from guys thanking me and appreciating the time I took in presenting unbiased information. How much better would our community be if we all did this? It would be great right, so let's do it.

We only ask that your posts be authentic and genuine, there is so much misinformation on social media and facebook groups. We are one of the last places on the internet where you can get trusted information from a reliable source. Paying it forward keeps our community flourishing.

Best wishes,

@Pat - Community Publisher and @Melvin-Moderator

• Like 10

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Totally agree, this forum is an invaluable, candid resource and every one of use who shares their story makes it better. This is exactly why I decided to share my journey even though I am going to keep it a secret in personal life (if possible). Hope it only gets better over time!

• Like 2

Minoxidil 1x day

Stopped Fin due to sides

HT With Dr. Konior December 2020: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/anotherhairlossdude/4442

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, anotherhairlosssufferer said:

Totally agree, this forum is an invaluable, candid resource and every one of use who shares their story makes it better. This is exactly why I decided to share my journey even though I am going to keep it a secret in personal life (if possible). Hope it only gets better over time!

I hope so too, you are definitely paying it forward so thank you for that. Your review is better than any list, ad, or instagram post could ever be.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Totally agree. Being honest and sharing authentic reviews will help all of us to make the right decisions, to choose the best Doctor or Clinic, to avoid those butchers that should be put into jair for playing with our hair, our money and our life. Because hairloss is a BIG thing for us who are suffering alopecia... ☹️

Please, be authentic for the sake of this community!

• Like 1

Absolutely, Authentic reviews matter indeed and I hope many folks post such reviews.  

It only gets tough if a former patient is due to get touch up, or graft discount deals, or etc., the review can be tarnished.  Or if someone has been told not to post anymore due to new agreements.  I’ve known many folks like that.  

But I agree, authentic reviews help save lives and may prevent disasters like I am facing today. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 2/8/2021 at 2:27 AM, Sean said:

Absolutely, Authentic reviews matter indeed and I hope many folks post such reviews.  

It only gets tough if a former patient is due to get touch up, or graft discount deals, or etc., the review can be tarnished.  Or if someone has been told not to post anymore due to new agreements.  I’ve known many folks like that.  

But I agree, authentic reviews help save lives and may prevent disasters like I am facing today. 

Unfortunately, we can’t keep people from doing things like that, it is a shame. 

• Like 1

View my thread