4973 FUE- Dr. Taleb Barghouthi- Vertex Hair Clinic

Dear Community, 

This is the case of a 32 year old with NW stage 6. He underwent a hair transplant FUE procedure on June 1st 2020. We had an extensive discussion about the goals and he was mainly interested in a natural look with an improved NW scale and so no crown work was done. His donor area is average with an average hair calibre. We decided to go for a higher number of grafts yet not adding any to the crown at this stage given his age and desires/expectations. 

The surgical details are as follow:

Date: June 1st 2020

Total grafts: 4973 FUE grafts

Hairs/Graft avg: 2.14

Singles: 450 refined singles for the hairline

Meds: Finasteride 1 mg alternate days. 

Punch used: 0.8 mm ( 4mm length) serrated punch 

Recipient sites: 0.9 mm and 1.2 mm Sapphire blades.

Results 7 months from surgery:IMG_6592.thumb.jpg.e52296c0ba2e8326008ad409a592e944.jpg

IMG_6591.thumb.jpg.b968fe78c9f8c07a9baf808b524b78e1.jpg

Before: 

IMG_1334.thumb.jpg.da1ed2264b3fbac5d621d644625dc828.jpg

Top View after: 

IMG_6572.thumb.jpg.a2a01e0bf818fe106a933d19f44e5c25.jpg

Donor area before surgery: You can notice an average density

IMG_1333.thumb.jpg.9abc47a04cd65d7080227a6025b475ec.jpg

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Administrators

Very good results, how many grafts do you calculate he has left for the crown?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Very good results, how many grafts do you calculate he has left for the crown?

Thanks Melvin. I am hoping we can get around 1500 and some more from the beard to get some decent crown coverage. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

Thanks Melvin. I am hoping we can get around 1500 and some more from the beard to get some decent crown coverage. 

That would be an excellent outcome. I’d love to see some BHT results as well. Hope you share them with our community 🙂

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, deitel130 said:

Great result.

@DrTBarghouthi what percentage of beard grafts survive during a HT?

I dont have an actual figure or aware of one. I wouldn't say it is far from scalp hair though to be honest. Beard hairs are thick and have a good amount of tissue  around them. 

• Like 2

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

Making the most of the difficult case, great work!  Good that the patient is on fin.  Do you happen to have any immediate post-op pics?  And am I correct to assume that this case was done in one day?  Again, excellent result! 

• Like 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

47 minutes ago, aaron1234 said:

Making the most of the difficult case, great work!  Good that the patient is on fin.  Do you happen to have any immediate post-op pics?  And am I correct to assume that this case was done in one day?  Again, excellent result! 

Thanks  @aaron1234 

i will post some immediate post op pics shortly ofcourse. This was done over two days. I tend to do a maximum of 2500 grafts per day actually. 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

Awesome!  Post-op work looks very clean, and like deitel130 said wise hairline shape. 

• Like 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group