I want to ad PRP to my main thread Re: Growing hair back? - The Big 3 ++ Journey

I know there are a bunch of threads on this, but I specifically remember someone mentioning what to look for when entertaining PRP. So I don't have to search months of thread maybe someone can shed some light as I start my research, Like centrifuge, how they extract blood, etc etc.

Maybe there are better alternatives?

Also, I am in NY if there are any doctors that would like to put your money where your mouth is, DM me. I'd be willing to travel a reasonable distance if what is presented is worth it. 

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

To share my experience and opinion about prp. I did 7-8 prp treatments + mesotherapy in 2019

I did not notice any great progress,only the hair grew faster, nothing special happend.

My opinion is: quite expensive therapy with questionable effect. 

I think it s better to save money, and stick to: finasterid, minoxidil, dutasterid, alfatradiol and dermaroller

17 hours ago, ciaus said:

This is the most detailed one i've seen

This is the thread I remember. i even commented but the person who works for Dr. Cooley never followed up.  That being said I will look into exosomes 

5 hours ago, Suzuki sz said:

To share my experience and opinion about prp. I did 7-8 prp treatments + mesotherapy in 2019

I did not notice any great progress,only the hair grew faster, nothing special happend.

My opinion is: quite expensive therapy with questionable effect. 

I think it s better to save money, and stick to: finasterid, minoxidil, dutasterid, alfatradiol and dermaroller

I would look at the thread mentioned above. Just because it did not work, does not mean it will not work.