Topical Duta

TorontoMan

Been a lot of talk about Dutasteride recently. I’m wondering if anyone has 6 months + experience with topical duta? 

or if you have any experience with duta, could you share how it’s been working for you, how you’ve tolerated it etc.. thank you 

• Like 1

I've been on it for 18 months now

Its highly effective on hair loss and doesn't have the sides of oral finasteride or topical finasteride, much less oral dutasteride.

The trick is to use it once a week or every 10 days to avoid systemic build up.

I use 0.1% now but have used as high as 1%. I also use it more frequently now that the dose is lower but plan on reducing to once a week and use CB-03-01 daily

22 minutes ago, mustang said:

Its highly effective on hair loss and doesn't have the sides of oral finasteride or topical finasteride, much less oral dutasteride.

I use 0.1% now but have used as high as 1%. I also use it more frequently now that the dose is lower but plan on reducing to once a week and use CB-03-01 daily

How do you use it? Is it like a hair mask that you leave on and wash out? And what is the reason why the side effects are less so? 

I posted my case here I believe 

I get it from www.fueclinic.com , they ship worldwide, no prescription required as I understand Dr Mwamba sends it to the pharmacy

Recommended application is 2ml per week (0.1% to 0.5%) 

They also have dutasteride mesotherapy to apply at home but I am not using it for now 

I'm super interested in this.  I've been on Avodart for eight years but get minor sexual sides; I've always tolerated them but would love to switch to a topical and ditch the side effects--I'm just concerned about topical being less effective.  If anyone's had good luck, I'd love to hear about it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 8:40 AM, mustang said:

Do you apply it to your entire scalp? Or just the crown?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 12:40 AM, mustang said:

Is there a reason why topical dut doesn't have the sided of topical fin?

Isn't dut just a more powerful version of fin?