6000 Grafts and a 5-Month Transformation in Grade 5 baldness at Eugenix India by Dr. Pradeep Sethi.

With 4700 grafts on the scalp and 1300 grafts on Beard, here is an inspiring journey of transformation in Grade 5 Baldness. Hair transplantation was done by Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal at Eugenix Hair Sciences, India.

1 (1).jpg

2 (1).jpg

3 (1).jpg

4 (1).jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Moderators

His crown filled in really well for just 5 months.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

Absolutely incredible 😱

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.