Dense hairline surgeon in US <$7/graft??

taimishu

Hi everyone, thanks again for all your help in this forum.

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on a HT surgeon in the US that has proven dense hairline results that's reasonably priced. My dream doc is Konior but that's out of the question. Shapiro was my next but his style doesn't fit my goals.

Anyone have any suggestions? Ive consulted Vories, Panine, Konior, Shapiro, and Rahal. Rahal would be my go-to but the border is closed. 

Are you looking at FUE or FUT? I highly recommend @Dr. Vladimir Panine

He's been putting out amazing results for the past 25+ years, did hi surgery training at Stanford and is board certified in dermatology. He's very involved with his surgeries and is an ethical surgeon. You can read my visit to his clinic here:

• Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Administrators

I suggest submitting as many consultations as possible, it’s best to get a general consensus and speak with many surgeons. Take a look at our recommendation list, remember it’s just a starting point for research.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, taimishu said:

Hi everyone, thanks again for all your help in this forum.

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on a HT surgeon in the US that has proven dense hairline results that's reasonably priced. My dream doc is Konior but that's out of the question. Shapiro was my next but his style doesn't fit my goals.

Anyone have any suggestions? Ive consulted Vories, Panine, Konior, Shapiro, and Rahal. Rahal would be my go-to but the border is closed. 

Hey when you say Shapiro doesn’t fit your style, what do you mean by that?

34 minutes ago, HairNTear said:

Hey when you say Shapiro doesn’t fit your style, what do you mean by that?

Hey, i mean that I think his approach would be a bit too conservative for my liking. I haven't seen dense hairline results from him (albeit amazing results in other types of cases), but not exactly what i'm looking for. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I suggest submitting as many consultations as possible, it’s best to get a general consensus and speak with many surgeons. Take a look at our recommendation list, remember it’s just a starting point for research.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

Melvin, would you say 30-40 grafts/cm2 in the hairline region is enough? I haven't seen many people post about their density in results other than ~50cm2 which have had greatly packed hairlines, which is what i'd want. 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, taimishu said:

Melvin, would you say 30-40 grafts/cm2 in the hairline region is enough? I haven't seen many people post about their density in results other than ~50cm2 which have had greatly packed hairlines, which is what i'd want. 

The number of grafts is irrelevant, the thickness of your hair is more important. If you have thick hair, you would look better with 30 hairs per cm2 than someone with really fine hair that gets 60 per cm2. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

31 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The number of grafts is irrelevant, the thickness of your hair is more important. If you have thick hair, you would look better with 30 hairs per cm2 than someone with really fine hair that gets 60 per cm2. 

I agree. My hair has thick diameter, but i'd ideally want a dense hairline so thick diameter + 50cm2 would be the best of both worlds. Do you know of any cases that specify the density in their hair and show results? It hasn't been easy to find

Do you have fine or coarse hair? It will make a big difference in terms of how dense it should be backed. Coarse hair will give better coverage with fewer grafts than fine hair and curly hair would give better coverage than straight hair. A lot of factors. 

Do you have any pics?

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, taimishu said:

I agree. My hair has thick diameter, but i'd ideally want a dense hairline so thick diameter + 50cm2 would be the best of both worlds. Do you know of any cases that specify the density in their hair and show results? It hasn't been easy to find

I’ll be creating a video today, Dr. Konior and Dr. Bisanga both say the numbers are irrelevant to your hair diameter. Several surgeons can dense pack when appropriate, but believing that 100 is better than 50 and  50 is better than 20 is the wrong way to think. 

View my thread

• 4 weeks later...