rejected by Asmed

Dello

Hello folks 

I’ve been researching/searching for a good hair transplant doctor to do my hair transplant procedure. I’ve came across a few clinics gotten a few consultations gotten all types of different answers. At last I found the doctor or clinic I was finally comfortable with due to all the positive reviews they have Asmed clinic dr Ardogan I did my consultation but they came back and rejected me. Told me that my donor area is too small and it would cover. Do any of you have any suggestions on what I should do or where I should go any suggestions recommendations for a good doctor in turkey or USA.. 

A6F0D070-55D7-4EFA-91D0-4F0941063918.jpeg

F15A9BD0-F543-4706-89AA-F26CE75E4CE7.jpeg

• Administrators

You look like a case for Eugenix in my opinion. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Dello said:

Any other suggestions in turkey or the US? Thank you for the feed back! 

Hasson and Wong in North America, I’ve heard good things about Dr. Bicer, we have Yaman on our recommendations. In my opinion, you should shoot for FUT first, which would be hasson and wong. If you absolutely cannot get FUT your second best option is Eugenix in my opinion.

• Thanks 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

50 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hasson and Wong in North America, I’ve heard good things about Dr. Bicer, we have Yaman on our recommendations. In my opinion, you should shoot for FUT first, which would be hasson and wong. If you absolutely cannot get FUT your second best option is Eugenix in my opinion.

Really? I’ve consulted a few doctors here in North America it seems like they only prefer FUT what makes you say I should go with an FUT? How do you feel about doctor 1-hakan doganay 2- Acar with Cosmedica I prefer a clinic where the doctor takes part in the procedure rather than letting the technicians do everything. 

Agree that your donor looks not too bad to me, certainly seen worse. It might be the thinning area at the bottom that has put Asmed off as with time it could creep upwards into the "safe" zone. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BLE123 said:

Agree that your donor looks not too bad to me, certainly seen worse. It might be the thinning area at the bottom that has put Asmed off as with time it could creep upwards into the "safe" zone. Good luck.

That’s why I was so surprised/confused and those pics are a bit outdated I’ve grown out my donor area it’s so thick n dense. The bottom looks like that is because of the way I cut my hair I always get fades taper. 

3 hours ago, Dello said:

Hello folks 

I’ve been researching/searching for a good hair transplant doctor to do my hair transplant procedure. I’ve came across a few clinics gotten a few consultations gotten all types of different answers. At last I found the doctor or clinic I was finally comfortable with due to all the positive reviews they have Asmed clinic dr Ardogan I did my consultation but they came back and rejected me. Told me that my donor area is too small and it would cover. Do any of you have any suggestions on what I should do or where I should go any suggestions recommendations for a good doctor in turkey or USA.. 

Where are you located? Are you on meds? I highly suggest you get in touch with @Dr. Vladimir Panine

Feel free to PM me as well if you have questions.

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dello said:

Really? I’ve consulted a few doctors here in North America it seems like they only prefer FUT what makes you say I should go with an FUT? How do you feel about doctor 1-hakan doganay 2- Acar with Cosmedica I prefer a clinic where the doctor takes part in the procedure rather than letting the technicians do everything. 

You will need a lot of grafts, if you want to maximize your grafts, best to go FUT first. Doganay we removed a few years ago, he wasn’t as involved and we heard questionable things about the hygienic practices in his office. I have no idea about Acar, seems like you’re shopping for cheap, instead of quality. Research a little more, you can get affordable, but don’t go for a clinic just cause they’re cheap.

• Like 2

View my thread

11 minutes ago, duchaine said:

Usually at Asmed they make mega sessions. Probably this is why they rejected you.
Maybe your donor is not big enough to cover all your bald area but is good enough to cover the front scalp.

Here are a few pics of my donor area I have seen a lot worse 

2381073F-4917-4C24-BC91-F1543176D102.jpeg

C2CE8D96-E2C8-41BB-8132-101E9A8370D1.jpeg

9AE9CACC-E799-4A65-8BDA-838F2B256E45.jpeg

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You will need a lot of grafts, if you want to maximize your grafts, best to go FUT first. Doganay we removed a few years ago, he wasn’t as involved and we heard questionable things about the hygienic practices in his office. I have no idea about Acar, seems like you’re shopping for cheap, instead of quality. Research a little more, you can get affordable, but don’t go for a clinic just cause they’re cheap.

to be honest with you all the doctors that I have spoken to here in North America are way out of my budget. I definitely wouldn’t go to just any cheap clinic. I feel like some of the decent doctors in turkey can deliver good results that are not so cheap but yet a lot more affordable in comparison to North America. 

As Melvin mentioned, look at Eugenix. They’re budget friendly and put out great results. They specialize in cases like yours. 

And you need to be on meds.

Edited by Dr. Suhail Khokhar
  • Like 2

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

41 minutes ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

As Melvin mentioned, look at Eugenix. They’re budget friendly and put out great results. They specialize in cases like yours. 

And you need to be on meds.

Is eugenix located in India? What type of meds would you recommend? I looked into fin and minoxidil and the reviews of the side effects scared me off. But I’ll go ahead and give those two a try. 

1 hour ago, Dello said:

Is eugenix located in India? What type of meds would you recommend? I looked into fin and minoxidil and the reviews of the side effects scared me off. But I’ll go ahead and give those two a try. 

About 5% of men will experience side effects from oral finasteride. I strongly suggest you try it. Consult your doctor first. If you're having side effects from oral finasteride, I recommend using a topical solution of finasteride/minoxidil. There are virtually no side effects from the topical solution since it's not systemically absorbed. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Personally I would just pass on Turkey. If your donor is good remember it is still finite. I would be looking for a surgeon/s who specialize in high Norwood cases. Hence the recommendations you have received for Eugenix. Are you able to show pictures from the front? Do you still have your temporal points? As Dr Khokhar has stated get onto Finasteride and give it a good 6-12 months and if your hair loss has stabilized then go from there. All the best.

33 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Personally I would just pass on Turkey. If your donor is good remember it is still finite. I would be looking for a surgeon/s who specialize in high Norwood cases. Hence the recommendations you have received for Eugenix. Are you able to show pictures from the front? Do you still have your temporal points? As Dr Khokhar has stated get onto Finasteride and give it a good 6-12 months and if your hair loss has stabilized then go from there. All the best.

46C8C5A7-0FF4-49A3-AAC3-E539DD7D1CC4.thumb.jpeg.4191d9da6a16b783e68e2afff38e4e9d.jpeg606C691D-8226-4EB9-BB73-F06EC4C67C39.thumb.jpeg.97fb936b8ab94f72f36881a5020bb917.jpeg

• Like 1