Pitting and Cobblestoning hazards

Doron Harati

Pitting- This phenomenon creates a plagiarized appearance and small circles in the canal around the hair,
this too is a phenomenon of aesthetic complication and it appears due to entering too deep with the needle or blade in opening the canals and inserting the follicle too deep or canals are too large in relation to the size of the follicle.

Cobblestoning- Stone flooring, bumpers.
Appears when the follicle is not properly cleaned under the microscope of its adipose tissue or when we have not entered deep enough in the opening of the canal and the follicle has not been inserted deep enough.
After the scalp recovers from the transplant we will have bumps on the scalp that look like a slight swelling.

#1 picture pitting

#2 picture Cobblestoning 

Screenshot_20210104-113714_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210104-113533_Google.jpg

• Like 3

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Is it possible to cure them or are they permanent?

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

• Valued Contributor

This was an issue with punch grafts and micro grafts. Overtime (I'm talking many years) it is possible for them to improve. However obviously best avoided by doing your research (you can never do enough) and from Doran's post. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

On 1/4/2021 at 2:46 PM, shami26 said:

Is it possible to cure them or are they permanent?

It varies from paitent to another. 

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 5 weeks later...

I sure hope it can be repaired.  I am a person that has been harmed by this by those doctors that touched my scalp.  Very sad about this.  I am exhausted.  I wish he didnt do this to me and lead me towards this path.  He gave me assurances over and over i am repairable after he damaged and here i am still, just waiting.

We have also handled cases like these where after new grafts (if available) are planted and they make it look better. It is unfortunate for the scalp though.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 1 year later...
On 1/8/2021 at 2:33 PM, Doron Harati said:

It varies from paitent to another. 

Hello Doron, maybe you could post clearer pictures of the phenomena above because its not really clear what is going on

Also what do you mean it varies? based on what exactly

Thanks