UNNATURAL HAIRLINE - Repaired by Dr Cooley

HairNTear

• Administrators
21 hours ago, HairNTear said:

3 Month Update

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

Thought I’d do an update now I’m just passed the 3 month mark since my surgery with Dr Cooley.

To be totally honest there isn’t really that much to report in terms of changes but that is to be expected at this stage.

The Hairline is improved from where it was previously of course but I’m still waiting for the new finer grafts to grown in to help soften some of the double and triple grafts that remain on the hairline.

In addition I think that once the redness disappears the hairline will look far less straight and appear more naturally zigzagged.

Anyway as always I appreciate any thoughts on the pics below. 
Cheers,

George 

EA8EA669-EAE8-4567-8C3A-67C7F14B29BA.png

86E6C551-4220-496B-B66E-49246DCF888F.png

96DAF383-4B71-4765-94E8-79CBEDA6B7F7.png

12CEBE4A-3DC9-42F4-B258-05EF1AD401DE.png

2BA5C9E8-7D0E-4FE1-B4EC-3E7D095773E4.png

6340D1FC-7370-4042-B705-7373E570FE0D.png

6564186C-FDB9-4DB3-B87D-499EBD079E0C.png

21C84C77-8DC0-4FE3-8484-EA52D5AD8F1F.png

7D9A8B39-3D95-4187-827E-A1420B2E7747.png

EB994E1C-F372-457E-9D12-D0AEFDF5EFE1.png

BBDA8EAF-989A-4B09-A0CC-13E092EE00B3.png

03F11229-00F5-4D59-BFE0-6B4B87A1775E.png

DC85590D-1659-4BAC-BC42-5793C20092BC.png

Looks incredible for 3 months wow

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2021 at 5:40 AM, bw77 said:

Just outstanding! Did you experience any shockloss around the hairline? As I think about similiar surgery, loss of the already transplanted hair in my hairline is probably my biggest worry 

Thanks @bw77 I don’t think I did and if so it was very minor. I have been an avid taker of finasteride and believe I’m a great responder to it. My advice would be never to stop taking fin throughout the process.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 11:56 AM, Curious25 said:

You have a great hairline already at only 5 months. Please come back and update us after 8-9 months, will look forward to see the finished outcome. 

Thanks @Curious25 will keep this thread updated and I’m excited to see how things continue to improve 

On 9/12/2021 at 8:02 PM, Berba11 said:

Hairline at 5 months now looks far, far softer than before. Those singles look to have sprouted through and really restored the naturalness of the hairline.

Doesn’t it just @Berba11! I really think once the redness fades to nothing it will be an amazing result.

4 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Looking back on your pics you first posted until now… wow 😯 seriously night and day hairline. And you have so much more to come.. 👍🏽

Totally agree @JohnAC71!

I was reflecting back through this thread and appreciating just how much of a difference there is - Dr Cooley is clearly a wizard 😎

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dude your hair looks absolutely amazing 🤩 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

43 minutes ago, Gokuhairline said:

amazing results....so just finas thorugh out the entire process ? no break ? how long before the procedure were you on finas ? and what dosage, tablet or topical ? sides ? what about minox ? amazing no shock loss that is everyones dream lol

43 minutes ago, Gokuhairline said:

amazing results....so just finas thorugh out the entire process ? no break ? how long before the procedure were you on finas ? and what dosage, tablet or topical ? sides ? what about minox ? amazing no shock loss that is everyones dream lol 

Thanks @Gokuhairline

i have been on finasteride for 8 years 1mg every day.

I had experienced more shock loss in the 2 previous fue procedures so I think it was more to do with Dr Cooley’s technique 

• Like 1

By the way guys the reason I had to have this repair in the first place was due to a hair mill/hair chain I went to in NYC.

It is a company that always advertises on Late night TV. What I’ve learnt is in life is usually that brilliant marketing is a massive red flag.

I don’t want to publish the name of the clinic on this thread but for details please private message me.

• Like 1