UNNATURAL HAIRLINE - REPAIR NEEDED

• Administrators

@HairNTear

You can’t go wrong with either, Cooley and Shapiro are both excellent choices. I recall a somewhat recent repair of @HTREGRETS check it out. Shapiro has been at the top for decades. Not only is he skilled, but his ethics have go above and beyond for his patients. Consult with both, talk to them via zoom, you’ll know who to choose after. 

best wishes,

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@HairNTear

You can’t go wrong with either, Cooley and Shapiro are both excellent choices. I recall a somewhat recent repair of @HTREGRETS check it out. Shapiro has been at the top for decades. Not only is he skilled, but his ethics have go above and beyond for his patients. Consult with both, talk to them via zoom, you’ll know who to choose after. 

best wishes,

Many thanks Melvin, I’ve had my consult with Dr Cooley and was super impressed. Speaking with SMG next week.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 1/8/2021 at 12:13 PM, HairNTear said:

Many thanks Melvin, I’ve had my consult with Dr Cooley and was super impressed. Speaking with SMG next week.

Just by way of update, I am booked in to have my procedure with Dr Cooley this summer.

I cannot wait to have this hairline repair completed, as it feels like people are constantly staring at my head thinking somethings not quite right there lol

Anyway the plan is to draw a new higher hairline, extract the worse mulit grafts in terms of angle etc, then refine them under microscope and replace further back in hairline. Then use some more grafts from the donor area which will likely include some nape hair to soften it up.

This will be my third surgery so praying that this time it will be a success, third times the charm and all that :)

• Like 1
  • Administrators
6 minutes ago, HairNTear said:

Just by way of update, I am booked in to have my procedure with Dr Cooley this summer.

I cannot wait to have this hairline repair completed, as it feels like people are constantly staring at my head thinking somethings not quite right there lol

Anyway the plan is to draw a new higher hairline, extract the worse mulit grafts in terms of angle etc, then refine them under microscope and replace further back in hairline. Then use some more grafts from the donor area which will likely include some nape hair to soften it up.

This will be my third surgery so praying that this time it will be a success, third times the charm and all that :)

Dr. Cooley is an excellent choice. You’re in great hands 🙌🏼 Look forward to seeing your updates.

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.