tell you a real Armani!!~~~

chanyouzhe

http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/181103493 I want to tell you my real and detailed Experience with Armani.I promise that every word is real.I hope you tell everyone beside you,because you will know a real Armani.you must know it!!I am very busy with my work for these days.so I am sorry ,but i will put much time on representing my experience in several days.I will be back soon.

Man, I'm so sorry to see that this happened to you and SO MANY other Armani patients. I have been away from the forums for 4 years, but I am not suprised to come back and see that Armani has now been finally revealed to be what he always was: a non-ethical BUTCHER CONMAN !!!!!

Back in 2005 on the HLH forum me, "TheFittest", and "Dodgedabullet" spent considerable time WARNING all the 20-25 year old guys getting megasessions of 3000-5000 grafts just to fill in the hairline that they would be GUARUNTEED to look like FREAKS of nature 5-10 years down the road!! And they all shouted us down as being negative. There were MANY Armani cheerleaders on that site, and nobody really wanted to hear the harsh truth about the inevtiable DISASTER that Armani was setting up these young guys for. I bet so many of those young and desperate guys wish they had listened to us older guys now, because we really could see this coming. Even the guys who had successful growth from Armani's strip surgeries (where they had 4000 grafts placed in the hairline alone)are now stuck looking like FREAKS of nature because all the hair behind that has fallen out. I know you are devastated by this, but you should really be thanking God that you were not one of those Armani strip patients with a fringe of solid Frankenstein hair at the hairline, bald everywhere else, and a huge strip scar on the back. They are absolutely stuck and DISFIGURED FOR LIFE !!! At least you can shave it down and move on with your life not looking like some circus clown.

I know this is hard to hear now, but believe me when I say it could have been MUCH WORSE !! FUE megasession ?? What a joke !! There is NO SUCH THING !!!! FUE takes alot of time to do it right. Armani is just a butcher, probably worse than Bosley ever was !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just butchered you and transected all of those grafts, and he butchered your recipient area as well and killed all of you native hair there. You were like a McDonalds hamburger to him, nothing more. He hacked you up and took your money, and sold you a bill of goods. But we knew it back then on HLH and it was pretty easy to see what was coming!!!

He'll keep doing it aswell because only a very small percentage of bald guys seeking solutions come here looking for help before go to Dr Hatchet.

I came here as a repair patient, if this site existed in 1998 then I wouldnt of needed repair.

Chanyouzhe, I am sorry to see your end results. They look horrible. You got butchered pretty badly. I am surprised this doctor's medical license hasn't been revoked yet. You and other unsatisfied patients should initiate a class action lawsuit. You might even get lawyers to work on a class action lawsuit with deferred payment options (that is, after the case has been settled).

Pursue all possible options at your disposal. Hopefully, some other (ethical) doctor will be able to do a repair job for you.

well i just signed up to hairsite aswell to post my results and guess what they were also removed,

its like armani is the mafia and everyone covers for him its ridiculas that this is the only site that doesnt cover for him

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

People in UK (and any other cricket playing/following nation for that matter): Indian opening batsman Virender Sehwag got his HT done by Armani in Dubai about a year ago. Have you seen Viru lately? He looks good and the confidence that it generated certainly reflects his game play.

Ohh BTW...sorry to see what happened to you chanyouzhe. What kind os a HT procedure makes you like like having lesser hair after the surgery than before? This guy's medical license should be revoked.

Are you thinking about a repair surgery? Consider the coalition seriously.

Thats Gernalists for you always getting there info wrong. never trusts articles in the news etc. they are normaly missinformed

if he did consult there he probly didnt like what he was hearing and ran a mile rightly so

good find tho. cheers

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Originally posted by Balboa:

well i just signed up to hairsite aswell to post my results and guess what they were also removed,

its like armani is the mafia and everyone covers for him its ridiculas that this is the only site that doesnt cover for him

Balboa,

The moderator on Hairsite says that the reason they took your thread down was that Armani had claimed that you are trying to extort them.

Have you spoken to that moderator about those charges?

One thing for sure is, Armani is one hell of a lightening rod. Read one forum and Armani is like god, read another (like this one) and he is the bane of hell.

Its seems that Armani's single biggest problem (besides the winless argument over how many grafts should be placed, when and where) is Quality Control.

In any business, one of the key elements of longevity is quality control. If Armani has 25% awesome results, 50% okay results and 25% poor results, thats not good quality control.

I for one wish that there was more transparency and honesty on all forums, including this one. While this forum seems to be the "hardest" on doctors, there is still an enormous amount of bias, both in the set up for "recommended" doctors vs. "unrecommended" ones, as well as many prominent posters who have very strong opinions about how a transplant should be done, when it should be done, what tools should be used, etc. etc. etc.

In the end though, I think quality control should be looked at for what it is. Risk management. So, if a patient understands this and decides to roll the dice with Armani in order to hopefully have a "Wow" result, then the patient will be more ready to take personal responsibility if they wind up in the "crappy" results category.

People should be allowed to take risks, if thats what they choose. With more honesty, we could call a spade a spade. Armani is not a "butcher". He is a doctor who apparently has poor quality control.

hi windjc

yes thats correct i read that post myself im not sure how i could possibly extort money from them! i basicly asked for a partial refund becuase i felt my results were not close to how they should be. i asked for the partail refund nicely and politly but they kept making excuses and the runarround,

i then started to make posts on here on why i was not satisfied with them etc etc etc. they did not like the fact that i posted my result and soon sent me a letter from there lawsuit firm bascly threatening me to remove my posts and pictures. you can find this document Here

i cant see how this can be seen as trying to extort money. i did however say to them via email that if they did not give me some sort of a refund to put towards a repair then i would go out of my way to post my results in as many places as possible to show people what MIGHT happen if they go to armani. its quite franky ridiculas and pathetic of the clinic and they are obviously using this excuse to hairsite to keep those pics off there. look up the guy Stingray on here he got poor results from armani to say the least and when he posted his results on hairsite they were also removed and he was instantly banned.

I do agree with you very much on Armanis quality control they do get about 25% good 50% average and 25% bad thats a very good way to look at it as i have always said on this forum that he is inconsistant and that inconsistancy is not good because your taking a big gamble if you go to a clinic like Armani.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Balboa,

There is more to your story then you just wanting to post to share your story.

You contacted us asking for a refund and in exchange you would remove all of your posts from the forums. This is blackmail.

"i understand you have a no refund policy but i would like

you to reconsider in my case as this procedure is destroying my life day by

day and would like to chose a different clinic for a repair procedure,<span class="ev_code_RED"> if

this were sorted out i would be also happy to remove all my previous

comments regarding the scarring and poor growth stay away from posting on

that site.</span>"

You also threatened that if you did not get what you wanted you would further exploit us on the forums. This is extortion.

"If I don't receive a reply to my previous email within 48 hours I will

conclude that you wish to ignore the situation. and therefore I will have to

proceed with legal action which in result I will be posting my 11 month post

op pics over all the major hair forums and will create a website regarding

bad hair transplants and my results along with all the other bad results I

have seen from your clinic be posted and made clear."

You used the forums as a tool to try and get a refund. This is extortion and will not be tolerated.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

lets get one thing straight about some of this post.

show my first email that shows me asking nicely for the refund and see who is being unfair here.

at one stage you started to evaluate my request for a refund and asked for some pictures.

I then sent pictures and you kept saying they were not acceptable, i sent picture after picture and you made excuse after excuse, this is what led to my email saying that i will give you 48 hours to respond. i was very angry at being ignored and felt this was the only way to get through to your clinic. after i sent that email you DID respond so at least it worked and got you to take me seriously again.

i will admit yes that the emails of mine you posted are correct but you have only selected the ones that make me look bad. i don't feel it matters to people on here what i said to your clinic anyway's, i was angry that you messed up my head and feel my emails were a result of this. however you have chosen to leave out allot of key points from other emails and posts.

where i state i will remove the posts if a partial refund was offered that's true. i would have removed the posts that say about how bad your clinic is as far as after care and i would have removed some of the negative posts regarding your clinic as i feel you would have redeemed yourselves by giving me a partial refund. and i would have praised the clinic on this forum for doing so however this is not the case. <span class="ev_code_RED">i would have never removed any of my before and after pictures i would have just removed any post that regarded this current issue</span>

since i have been on this forum i have seen a number of your patients who never got the results they should have from your clinic and there are now only a handfull of us that still post on here at the moment. the reason for this is because you try to scare us all away with letters from lawyers or threats from your disclaimer we all signed that states if we say bad things about your clinic we will get sued for 1 MILLION DOLLARS.

the select few on here including me that are clever enough to know your threats would never stand ground in any court room carry on posting on here. the people who havedisappeared obviously believed your scare tactics.

if your clinic spent all the money and time it does manipulating the forums and covering up your bad results / getting them removed from hairsire, HLH etc. you would probably get better results in your patients. but sorry pats i forgot its not about the results its about money, how silly of me to forget that. icon_rolleyes.gif

ALL THESE POSTS YOU MAKE ABOUT WHAT I SAID TO YOUR CLINIC VIA EMAIL DON'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF WHAT YOUR CLINIC DID TO MY HEAD! I RECEIVED A POOR HAIR TRANSPLANT BY YOUR CLINIC. MY PICTURES SPEAK LOUDER THAN ANY WRITTEN POST! THE FACT YOU HAVE MY PICTURES REMOVED FROM THE FORUMS YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER SHOWS YOU ARE GUILTY.

I blame myself mostly for not finding this site before going to your clinic. however you do make it hard for people to find bad results. this site is a godsend. as now if you search for ''bad armani fue'' in google you can find all the posts on this site regarding the bad armani results very easyily with very little searching arround. great.

STINGRAY POSTED HIS BEFORE & AFTER PICS ON HAIRSITE AND THEY WERE ALSO REMOVED BECUASE THEY SHOWED HOW POOR ARMANI TRANSPLANTS CAN BE. EXPLAIN WHY HIS RESULTS WERE REMOVED PATS SEEM AS YOU SPENT ALL THAT TIME EXPLAINING WHY MINE WERE REMOVED.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

I don't see anything wrong with chanyouzhe or balboa or anyone else posting their post-op pictures on this forum or any other forum.

However when a clinic threatens lawsuits over a patient posting their unsatisfactory results, that's definitely extortion and blackmailing.

Originally posted by Pats205:

Balboa,

There is more to your story then you just wanting to post to share your story.

You contacted us asking for a refund and in exchange you would remove all of your posts from the forums. This is blackmail.

"i understand you have a no refund policy but i would like

you to reconsider in my case as this procedure is destroying my life day by

day and would like to chose a different clinic for a repair procedure,<span class="ev_code_RED"> if

this were sorted out i would be also happy to remove all my previous

comments regarding the scarring and poor growth stay away from posting on

that site.</span>"

You also threatened that if you did not get what you wanted you would further exploit us on the forums. This is extortion.

"If I don't receive a reply to my previous email within 48 hours I will

conclude that you wish to ignore the situation. and therefore I will have to

proceed with legal action which in result I will be posting my 11 month post

op pics over all the major hair forums and will create a website regarding

bad hair transplants and my results along with all the other bad results I

have seen from your clinic be posted and made clear."

You used the forums as a tool to try and get a refund. This is extortion and will not be tolerated.

Just curious Pats, and this is a serious question, why did you chose to end your post by writing "This is extortion and will not be tolerated"?

That comes across to the casual viewer like myself as aggressive and threatening. And, unless you are actually going to do something about his posts and emails, its not even a true statement as you are currently tolerating him and will continue to have to do so.

As Bob Dole might say, you know, I know and the american people know that your not going to take a patient to court. It doesn't make sense and you wouldn't win.

So, did you choose those words you wrote alone or are all your posts sanctioned and approved by Armani himself? I'm just curious. I wouldn't want to judge the doctor based on his representative unless the representative was fully endorsed by the doctor.

From Wikipedia:

Blackmail is the crime of threatening to reveal substantially true information about a person to the public, a family member, or associates unless a demand made upon the victim is met. This information is usually of an embarrassing, socially damaging, and/or criminally-incriminating nature. As the information is substantially true, the act of revealing the information may not be criminal in its own right nor amount to a civil law defamation; the crime is making demands in exchange for withholding it. English Law creates a much broader definition of blackmail, covering any unwarranted demands with menaces, whether involving revealing information or not.

I think Pats205 just admitted you're telling the truth Balboa.

I think Pats205 just admitted you're telling the truth Balboa.

indeed im telling the truth or there would be no pictures to show.

secondly i am not keeping underwaraps any information that will all of a sudden come out if i dont get a refund.

all my cards are on the table and everyone on here knows whats happened to me. so there is infact nothing to blackmail with so this cannot be called blackmail.

i knew it was a lost cause even asking for a refund, i think armani would rather use money as toilet paper than give it back to his victims becuase if the word got out one guy got a refund then all of a sudden all the guys who got bad work by him would want refunds.

im not expecting anything from Armani and i never realy did. it was worth a try to ask for a refund.

i will carry on with my route on sueing him,

i am at the stage where i need to see dermatologists etc to get offical documentation that it is infact the transplant that caused the scars. and also statments from other HT doctors to say that what armani did wasnt normal. i know it sounds silly but you have to cover all angles before going forward finaly.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Balboa,

It's not totally a lost cause.

There is another option.

Dr. Armani is a member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. He went to medical school in Toronto and this is where he was licensed to first practice medicine, which subsequently gave him license to practice medicine in the United States.

If you had your surgery in Toronto and feel you have a legitimate complaint against Dr. Antonio Alvi Armani, you can file a complaint with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. Check out this web site for more information.

http://www.cpso.on.ca/policies...default.aspx?id=1772

You will indeed need supporting statements from other doctors, as you mentioned, such as a dermatologist or another hair transplant physician.

thank you i will definatly be doing this but i will also want a few other onboard with me so we can document a few cases at once.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Balboa, I actually went over to Hair site after reading one of your posts. I came across a thread where the Admin said you are using multiple accounts. Is this happening here as well?

If this is true,I think it will have a negative effect on your case, and the credibility you have on the forums.

When members create multiple accounts trying to give credit or discredit clinics, it defeats the whole purpose of the forums.