chanyouzhe

tell you a real Armani!!~~~

Hi no BANDIDO i delibritly tested the water on the armani topic over at HAIRSITE & HLH i created about 5 accounts one after the other to see how long my post lasted regarding Armani.

Just to make clear the multiple account were created to post the exact same topic due to it being removed. i have not made multiple accounts to post something and then pretend to be a diffrent person agreeing with my original post like i know allot of clinics do.

i made it blatently obvious to the people watching that i was the same guy. by calleding my account name almost the same.

first account name was BALBOA 2ND Balboa2. 3rd was called ME-AGAIN 4th AND-AGAIN 5th YOU-CANT-STOP-ME. from those names i feel anyone watching would of understood what i was doing. especialy when they all had the same pics in each post icon_smile.gif

1st account lasted 5mins

2nd account less than 2 mins

3rd account i removed all names involved with my transplant and just posted 2500 fue 12 months post op with no mention of the doctor, and just showed the pics.

that account lasted 3 mins.

4th account same as above

5th account i made just to tell farrel how much of a sellout he is that no one can post about armani. (i was kind of board and had nothing better to do)

i could create accounts to any forum day after day, account after account as i am quite good at the internet stuff and can use masked proxy servers to disguse any IP address and also use fake emails that take me less than 10seconds to create just for the fact of verifying my account before posting. its not hard for me and never will be.

i stopped posting becuase it was pointless and it could go on forever. like i said i wanted to test hairsite out.

hairsite and HLH both useless forums as they dont post truthfull things about a certain doc.

i have no problem admitting any of the above why would i????

i log into this forum with my standard ISP account with no mask on my IP. and i think it would be quite obvious on here if i were the same poster as other accounts. its not a hard thing to spot and most of us on here are used to spotting shills and post praisers.

I totaly understand your concern and i would also ask the same question as you if i were on the other end of the line.

i also totaly agree with the last part of your posts.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

When members create multiple accounts trying to give credit or discredit clinics, it defeats the whole purpose of the forums.

Bandido,

I agree, and it's also a violation of our forum's rules.

Members are not permitted to have multiple accounts on this forum. Members who do create and use multiple accounts to falsify a positive or negative testimony; to troll, harrass, or threaten members or non-members of this community, and/or for any other purpose are and will be immediately suspended from this community.

Unfortunately, I have spotted and had to remove a number of these types of accounts in the past.

For the record, I have seen no evidence that Balboa has used multiple accounts on this forum and I strongly advise him and everyone else not to do it.

Best wishes,

Bill

I have seen no evidence that Balboa has used multiple accounts on this forum

Exactly becuase i have not and would never intend to, i have no reason to do so.

My pictures say allot more than any writen post/fake post by a shill if there were any

Originally posted by Balboa:

im not blaming anyone, i have read alot of all this on the other site before they were removed, but what im saying is that the questions you want answers to are probably not going to get answered as they wernt all that time ago on the other site and im guessing its going to go arround in circles again, either the list of questions given will be answered or they will not simple as, PGP i wasnt balming anyone for missing out on the topic and i dont want to make another topic just yet either what im trying to get at is what ive said above, please nobody confuse me here as a basher or defender of armani i take things how i see them and belive what i think is accuarate, yes i personaly have seen a BAD armani FUE on the other site it is actauly still acsessable to see if you put in effort to find it via google images, basicly i have had a hair transplant with armani yes the techs removed the grafts and the techs replanted the grafts i was a bit disapointed that dr armarni himself was not involved more, but its done now and im here to post the results month by month for everyone to see so basicly everyone who is saying they need to know the truth about armani before going to them only has to sit and wait another few months and if they deside they like my results then thats the fairest way possible to judge it, yes i know armarni has had a bad fue case becuase like i said i so it on the other site but this doesnt mean all will be like that as i think every doctor must have some bad turn overs the only thing that i disagree with is the fact in trying to hide the bad results and only post good results as no1 will ever get a clear picture, but no company in any sort of work wants bad press so can you blame them even if its wrong to do. Back to the point, I am living proof weather it will be good or bad i will post all my pics here and then people can see for themselves

Found a nice old post of mine before my bad results came through.

I think anyone on here can clearly see i am not just here to bash armani, i am here to tell my story and experiances thats all.

This in my eyes proves this. icon_smile.gif You can view the message here http://hair-restoration-info.c...ve?a=tpc&m=911102215"/ -->

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

i posted my result and soon sent me a letter from there lawsuit firm bascly threatening me to remove my posts and pictures. you can find this document Here

Respect to you Balboa for not backing down and being threatened by Armani's bully boy tactics. You can bet Armani has a firm on a retainer.

Pats205 has no class. Telling him that he has the morals of a dodgy used car salesman would be an insult to dodgy used car salesmen.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Balboa hasnt created multiple accounts on this forum, because he knows this is the most genuine forum, that dont censor bad results from butchers like Armani. This forum is about getting HT patients the best results.

Balboa is a sound guy and he only started new accounts on other other biased forums, because they deleted his true harrowing experiences with the notorious Armani, who is obviously giving them cash for thier glowing reviews of him.

He doesnt want want others to go through his trauma.

Pats205, you have no credibility on here, most of us dont believe a word you say, your excuses wont wash with us as we look out for each other, like we are brothers.

Thanks for the support guys means alot.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

i posted my result and soon sent me a letter from there lawsuit firm bascly threatening me to remove my posts and pictures. you can find this document Here

Balboa, thanks for posting that threating "lawyer" letter from Armani. It is good to get a visual image of the famed threatening letter that Armani bullies all his clients with.

You have shown courage and leadership against an unethical doctor and his henchmen. I hope you will carry your fight to its logical conclusion, starting with the medical licensing board. Good luck!

You'd think a cosmetic surgeon would actually want the results of his work to be shown. That is, of course, if the surgeon is any good.