Best gift to yourself this Christmas

Homeerestre

Christmas season is here but for most of us, it is different this year because of this pandemic. My mom is vulnerable to this virus so she is doing isolation with Dad away from me as my work is on the frontlines. I definitely feel lonely this season. :( 

So I guess, with all that's happening around lately, as most of us has been stricken with anxiety, what would be the best gift you can give to yourself this Christmas as a reward for surviving this nightmare? 

• Administrators

The gift of new hair, a hairy Christmas and a happy new hair would be my ideal. But you can’t always get what you want, so I’ll settle for a mini vacay at cabo san lucas 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi all, 

I bumped into this page (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7576375/), and it mentioned that young adults are at high risk in loneliness and mental health problems during this Covid19 pandemic. What are your thoughts? Do you have a family or friends in younger generations that's dealing with this feeling too?

• Like 1

My mom is in a nursing home and obviously cant have any visitors or visit anyone due to covid, so my husband and our kids who are in our covid bubble went there this Christmas morning and sang carols outside her bedroom window - all socially distanced of course... That's the gift I've given to myself this year, bringing my family together and visit my mom this Christmas.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 10:43 PM, JohnAC71 said:

Be quite happy with a PS5 and Cyberpunk 2077...... 😂🤣

I got it for PC and finished the game. It's only after you spend around $60 do you realize you paid for nothing but hype. You could easily get 30-40 grafts with that price on your crown mate 🤪

• Haha 2

On 12/31/2020 at 9:02 PM, Myloloves said:

How are you doing now? It's almost the end of the year, I hope you are able to communicate with your parents while you celebrate the New Year! You can do facetime, skype w/e options you have there, there are lots! :)

Hi, I do managed to have fun this New Year's eve! I facetime with my parents the whole night while I celebrate the New Year in the office with my workmates. We celebrated the New Year there with some food and wine as we were allowed to have a 2 hours break at work while we welcome the New Year. How about you? I hope you also had a great New Year with your family or friends.

• 3 weeks later...

I perfectly understand the feeling... I was in this similar situation, went with my first Christmas far from home!
As a gift to myself... I don't know maybe a nice fantasy book to keep me company during my free time. Do anyone have nice recommendations?

Edited by Crickhair
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 3:57 PM, Crickhair said:

I perfectly understand the feeling... I was in this similar situation, went with my first Christmas far from home!
As a gift to myself... I don't know maybe a nice fantasy book to keep me company during my free time. Do anyone have nice recommendations?

Have you read all of the books made by George R. R. Martin, J. R. R. Tolkien, H.P. Lovecraft, and C. S. Lewis? They all wrote the stories of my most favorite fantasy books. I'm sure you knew them already. :D

• 1 year later...