Dr Bruno Ferreira - 1998 Grafts - 25 November 2020

Posted (edited)

Todays photos 5 months 10 days

Hair is getting long again, in normal conditions it looks good just a little bit less dense than the surrounding area but I'm very happy with it so far and expect it to improve up to 18 months.

6C8A0393-BCA4-4142-8D76-E2D7E210BD3E.jpeg

99812E3C-BB85-4BF5-B23D-5EBA6832E393.jpeg

79F42DCD-C788-412A-A529-B86B3A9C3E6B.jpeg

4AE1572B-DDB5-456F-BA34-186A518E2E69.jpeg

3E098D54-6BB9-4C28-ABF8-EFA8BFAF9CF2.jpeg

E8669C13-528D-4EE0-BB93-1834C8CD36DA.jpeg

Edited by Londoner7
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Todays photos 5 months 10 days Hair is getting long again, in normal conditions it looks good just a little bit less dense than the surrounding area but I'm very happy with it so far and expect i

Watch the Dr Konior q&a RE. safe zones.    In short -  a universal safe zone doesn’t exist. 

Every surgeon is going to make a different safe zone determination based (hopefully) on examination with a microscope to determine where miniaturization is happening or not happening. A NW7, for examp

Posted Images

Dr. Ferreira's patients are all pretty bad with updating their progress online 🤣 i guess they forgot about hair loss all together lol

Looks amazing for just 5 months! 😲

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28/01/2020 - 3611 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow my journey in Video Format!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

Definite improvement so far, and 5 months is still pretty early. At this rate I would think the final result will be everything you're hoping for.

Looks amazing. Love the soft approach at the hairline that he pulled off. Were the hairs taken from the nape or above the ears or was your donor hair kind of thin to begin with? Thanks.

• Administrators

Looking really good 🙌🏼

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.