Is it wise to use hair replacement after hair transplantation?

marcussoni

Hello guys. I just wanted to ask, I am 2 months and 2 weeks since my hair transplant in Turkey. I am not satisfied, plus I have very very bad scalp micropogmentation on my head. Can you please tell me is it wise to start using hair system because I cant bare emotionaly this anymore? I know it will probably affect my hair transplant results (or not?).

can you please advise?

thank you very much

my hair loss journey 

After 2 and a half months you should still have very little going on up there - sorry but you must just wait it out and see the final result of the HT otherwise your other choices of removal of the SMP or applying a Hair System will totally mess up the progress of your transplant.  Then you will be even more upset.  Deal with it now - I know you want to go out and LIVE but cool it a while longer or you may do permanent damage. 

• Thanks 1

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

9 hours ago, voxman said:

After 2 and a half months you should still have very little going on up there - sorry but you must just wait it out and see the final result of the HT otherwise your other choices of removal of the SMP or applying a Hair System will totally mess up the progress of your transplant.  Then you will be even more upset.  Deal with it now - I know you want to go out and LIVE but cool it a while longer or you may do permanent damage. 

thanx for the answer mate, I will then definitely give up on hair system until next year, but this laser that I want to take smp with off , called SYNERON. CANDELLA PICOWAY claims that it does not do any harm to the tissue of skin, just goes underneath and breaks up the tattoo pigment. It is like the latest breaktrough technology for removing tattoos with no down time plus faster removal (2-3 sessions max).

is it wise maybe to use hair fibers, can they interfere with hair growth? I used to make nice hairlines and hair with it, only downside ofc is when you go to bed with it 😂😂 or try to swim...

Yes, Our hair growth cycle is completely random. Soon after a transplant, you cannot expect your hair to never fall again. If they are falling, it's not because your existing hair has been damaged by the hair transplant. One reason for their shedding is the natural growth cycle through which a hair has to go through.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Posted in wrong topic. Sorry.

Edited by BeHappy

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2020 at 7:15 PM, Kruchie said:

If you were to wear a system, you must be prepared to give up on your bio hair. Systems cause major traction alopecia. 

Are you sure that's true? I've been wearing a hair piece for a year and half. Because of quarantine I let my bio hair grow out and I still have the same amount of hair. I might even have more hair then I used to.