I need your help

Mattias

Hi

Here is my story.

I did my first hair transplant in September 2018 (Fue 1500 grafts) at a clinic in Stockholm, Sweden. What was supposed to be something fantastic became something completely different. The result was an unnatural hairline, misaligned grafts, poor intensity and a swollen, red and irritated front of the head.

Now, two years later, I still have problems with a swollen, sensitive and irritated scalp. I'm normally a guy with a good self-confidence but have since the operation lost it completely and I need you help. I am now looking for a clinic in Europe that can help me remove what is wrong and then build a natural hairline again. Hope some of you out there can help me.

Best regards,
Mattias

IMG_8182.jpeg

IMG_8197.jpeg

IMG_8306.jpeg

IMG_8368.jpeg

IMG_8380.jpeg

IMG_8780.jpeg

IMG_8783.jpeg

IMG_8838.jpeg

IMG_8839.jpeg

IMG_8858.jpeg

Edited by Mattias

• Mattias changed the title to I need your help

Sorry to hear about this. Do you have photos before surgery? I just want to see what the hair direction was like before. Seems you have a cow-lick of some sort? 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Administrators

It’s hard to say from the pictures, it appears slightly sparse. I’m not sure if it’s angled incorrectly. It’s possible. I will say this, we are our own worst critics, and at least it doesn’t look too bad. 

Definitely, worth consulting with some of our docs in Europe, @DrTBarghouthi is not too far away as well. Check out our recommendations.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Honestly, it's not so bad. Yes, you've got rather poor density and a hairline that's too straight, therefore a bit unnatural looking, but at least your hairline is not riddled with multi grafts and your widow's peak (which seems to be your native hair) compensates a lot. 

You just need a follow-up surgery with a good surgeon. :)

As for the redness, I think it's important to determine whether it's inflammation before you even consider another procedure.

I myself have a bit of redness lingering after my HT over a year ago so I've seen a dermatologist recently and he told me it's not inflammation, it's just that I've got very fair and sensitive skin (this seems to apply in your case too), it takes longer to settle but it will in due time. There's vascular laser treatment that removes the redness if it's not inflammation, however this could hurt your hair too. Also, my dermatologist prescribed protopic 0.03%, which acts the same way as steroid creams but without thinning your skin.

Go see a good dermatologist imo. 

• Like 1