Dr. Bisanga - Preparation and Attending a Hair Transplant Consultation

Gone are the days of having a consultation and simply being told you are a "good" candidate or have a "good" donor. 
We see far too often, patients who have undergone consultations elsewhere that have no real data given apart from they are a 4/5 or a 9/10. These throw-away comments are meaningless and are not a benchmark for surgery and are far too subjective to opinion rather than fact.

With Dr. Bisanga, you will have real, empirical, verifiable, accurate data given upon which you can then make an informed decision that will impact you for the rest of your life.

This video will tell you how to prepare for a consultation, what will happen once at the consultation and the outputs you expect to have with the take home data.

TIP: A consultation is about you and your specific data. General information, as important as it is, can be gotten prior (ideally)or after, so use your time
wisely and take advantage of questions and answers relevant for your case and the data that is given from the hands-on measurements.

• Like 3

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

@cpfm

Many thanks for your question.

In terms of international patients travelling into Brussels for consultation, then of course you are more than welcome to do so and based upon your convenience and the availability of the clinic, we can schedule that for you. Naturally, the costs involved in travelling purely for consultation can be challenging and considering the current situation with Covid and possible travel restrictions and quarantine, may not be feasible for many.

Dr. Bisanga makes every effort to make himself available for consultation, whether that be at BHR Clinic or one of our BHR consultation events. Dr. Bisanga generally travels to a different destination each month to offer consultation. BHR do our utmost to present opportunities for every individual to attend a consultation with Dr. Bisanga.

In terms of a virtual consultation, Dr. Bisanga does make himself available. Whilst a virtual consultation can be of value in terms of having that interaction and conversation with Dr. Bisanga, and hearing him explain how he may approach your restoration and answer your questions, it is really more of a conversation than an in depth consultation.  High quality photographs are normally better than a video feed, but even then, any photographic assessment can not match the opportunity than an in-person consultation represents, where donor density, hair groupings, levels of miniaturisation etc. can be calculated and accurately understood. Videos and photos generally do not allow Dr. Bisanga to fully appreciate an accurate scale or the intricacies of bone structure when designing your hairline for example.

Considering the investment that patients make when proceeding with surgery, it really does make sense to have that in person consultation.

• Like 1

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

@BeebletsDr. Bisanga is next in London early January. However due to demand his consultation dates were completely scheduled within a few days. Ill reach out to you privately for further details, as we usually receive some late cancellations that may present an option for you.