I have 8k USD saved. Where should I go in Turkey?

My question is simple 🙏🏾 I now have 8K to spend on a HT And need 3500 grafts, where should I go in Turkey? If it helps, I’m African/Arab. If anyone can help I would appreciate it so much 

08BBE2C7-398E-4AF6-89E8-8CAC42C5E1B9.png

Edited by Momo said

• Momo said changed the title to I have 8k USD saved. Where should I go in Turkey?
Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Bisanga has very good results with Afro hair, although 8k would only get around 2700 grafts I think. Definitely worth saving up a bit more if you can.? 

Okay thanks. I’m only guessing, how many grafts do you think I need looking at my pics?

7 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Definitely worth sending some pics to Bisanga? Always difficult to tell but can you share some more pics here? Thanks 🙏 

I don’t have any unfortunately. What do you think of hair of Istanbul?

16 minutes ago, Momo said said:

I have seen very good results from Dr Diep and Dr Bisanga with Afro hair. Eugenix has some decent results too but not to the Diep/Bisanga standard IMHO. 
Important to choose someone who has proven results, there is a recent case on here from Dr Cinik for example which isn’t great and lacks refinement and also has multiple hair grafts in the hairline. They are now looking elsewhere to improve it. 

Edited by JohnAC71

9 minutes ago, Momo said said:

No way. Afro hair is super tricky if you want FUE.

Dr. Lupanzula (Belgium) also has very good results for Afro hair and he's a little cheaper.

• Valued Contributor

In short, no. Save up until you can afford the 'correct' hair transplant surgery that meets 'your hair loss needs' and forget about Turkey. Do lots of research on hair transplant procedures and real world results. This is something for life and you only get one shot at it. You have no idea really (none of us do actually) of how many grafts one will need over the lifespan. Finally I apologize if I sound harsh as that is far from my intention in my reply. Quite the opposite. You need to start at the end and work backwards in terms of your hair loss/stabalization, the best surgeon to match your hair loss needs and finally money last. This does not mean that the most expensive surgeon is the right one for you but that the right surgeon will be the one doing the job. I wish you all the best.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Momo said said:

My question is simple 🙏🏾 I now have 8K to spend on a HT And need 3500 grafts, where should I go in Turkey? If it helps, I’m African/Arab. If anyone can help I would appreciate it so much 

08BBE2C7-398E-4AF6-89E8-8CAC42C5E1B9.png

Can't see clear, you need Afro hair transplant procedure?

Because Afro is the most demanding with a lot of risks

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

@Momo saidI work with another doctor that specialize with Afro in Europe, I can help you with that.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

@Momo saidin Turkey you must be very careful, there are hundreds of pseudo clinics that could ruin your life, unscrupulous people that say they are surgeons, but they are not, there it is easy to pretend to be a transplant clinic  of hair, just create a website, upload pics of patients operated by real surgeons and pass them off as their patients, there is no control by the state authorities.  So either be careful or you may regret your whole life.  Forget youtube videos and google reviews, they are often created by the clinics themselves.  However, here you are in the right place, before making any decisions, talk to the community.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Egy said:

@Momo saidin Turkey you must be very careful, there are hundreds of pseudo clinics that could ruin your life, unscrupulous people that say they are surgeons, but they are not, there it is easy to pretend to be a transplant clinic  of hair, just create a website, upload pics of patients operated by real surgeons and pass them off as their patients, there is no control by the state authorities.  So either be careful or you may regret your whole life.  Forget youtube videos and google reviews, they are often created by the clinics themselves.  However, here you are in the right place, before making any decisions, talk to the community.

What is the groups view on doctor Cinik??

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

In short, no. Save up until you can afford the 'correct' hair transplant surgery that meets 'your hair loss needs' and forget about Turkey. Do lots of research on hair transplant procedures and real world results. This is something for life and you only get one shot at it. You have no idea really (none of us do actually) of how many grafts one will need over the lifespan. Finally I apologize if I sound harsh as that is far from my intention in my reply. Quite the opposite. You need to start at the end and work backwards in terms of your hair loss/stabalization, the best surgeon to match your hair loss needs and finally money last. This does not mean that the most expensive surgeon is the right one for you but that the right surgeon will be the one doing the job. I wish you all the best.

Thanks for that man I’ll take it into consideration 

1 hour ago, Momo said said:

What is the groups view on doctor Cinik??

Doctor Cinik's clinic is a low cost clinic, he has many patients happy to have gone to him, mine is a separate case, if you look at my thread you can understand.  I did the scalp biopsy and I am waiting to receive the result, then I will send it to the clinic and I will know if it was a problem with the procedure or something else.  You must know, however, that Cinik's involvement in the procedure will be up to you if you are willing to pay a supplement of 500 €, otherwise the procedure will be performed entirely by technicians, who are however very prepared and not like in other clinics in Turkey, who are  recruited who knows where and who perhaps until the day before were doing other work.  I know other people who have been to Cinik, and they are happy, many of them you can also see on this forum.

@Momo saidI have just read a thread that could be useful to you, the thread of @Awsome5

Edited by Egy

9 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

I have seen very good results from Dr Diep and Dr Bisanga with Afro hair. Eugenix has some decent results too but not to the Diep/Bisanga standard IMHO. 
Important to choose someone who has proven results, there is a recent case on here from Dr Cinik for example which isn’t great and lacks refinement and also has multiple hair grafts in the hairline. They are now looking elsewhere to improve it. 

Have you the results from Eugenix perfoming on people with afro hair?

On 11/22/2020 at 4:38 PM, Egy said:

Doctor Cinik's clinic is a low cost clinic, he has many patients happy to have gone to him, mine is a separate case, if you look at my thread you can understand.  I did the scalp biopsy and I am waiting to receive the result, then I will send it to the clinic and I will know if it was a problem with the procedure or something else.  You must know, however, that Cinik's involvement in the procedure will be up to you if you are willing to pay a supplement of 500 €, otherwise the procedure will be performed entirely by technicians, who are however very prepared and not like in other clinics in Turkey, who are  recruited who knows where and who perhaps until the day before were doing other work.  I know other people who have been to Cinik, and they are happy, many of them you can also see on this forum.

@Momo saidI have just read a thread that could be useful to you, the thread of @Awsome5

Hey what do you think of Dr Yaman vs Eugenix?