How did your life change after Hair Transplantation?

Craig2412

For the negative so far.  Scalp is harmed and looks unnatural thanks to those I trusted and considered folks looking out for me.  Now, i am Waiting for an ethical repair by a surgeon that shows care for the patient and also delivers goals outlined and discussed.  

If I could only turn back time and go with someone that didn’t give me false promises and hopes and gave me a 100% yield rate guarantee with their fue results like their fut at the time.  

Each day of my life goes by, I am wasting trying to figure out how to sort this and get out of this situation.  How i can get this to look natural at least and cover up the areas.  The doctor that did this can breathe and enjoy life while i suffer with the damages done.  I thank the folks that have supported me, as this is not an easy at all.

• Sad 3

As my second procedure is almost fully grown out I can say: 

Even though I am not looking like my 15 year old me, it has changed my life in a great way. 

I do safe 10 to 15 minutes a day styling to hide my crown and most importantly: I am not afraid of someone standing behind me staring at my bald spot and I do not fear wind and rain anymore. 

It is such a relief. 

@Sean, we all feel with you. You are in this state for a (too) long time. Are there no options or what is holding you back?

Edited by Gasthoerer
  • Like 2

On 11/17/2020 at 7:01 PM, Craig2412 said:

After reaching my final result I thought it would be good to get the communities thoughts on how your life changed after hair transplantation. 

For me and I’m sure for lots of other guys on here, the positive effects from getting a hair transplant go way beyond just the physical appearance of your new hair. 

What’s been some of the biggest positive change you’ve seen? 

From my own experience getting a hair transplant has indirectly had a positive effect on many aspects of my life from confidence, self esteem and motivation, fitness and diet, dating, fashion and being more adventurous with clothes I didn’t think suited me before hand. Those are a few from the top of my head but would be nice to get people’s thoughts and opinions on this.

How many surgeries did it take to get you to that result? Whatever you daily regime is it's a great end result mate I'm glad you have turned yourself around physically and mentally. 

4 hours ago, Richie888 said:

How many surgeries did it take to get you to that result? Whatever you daily regime is it's a great end result mate I'm glad you have turned yourself around physically and mentally. 

Thanks mate, just the 1 surgery so far. I’ll see what the future holds but I’m sure there be a second one down the road at some point. Appreciate the compliment, I take 1mg Finasteride daily. Also take MSM, aloe Vera juice and a hair multivitamin every day too.

@Sean I hope you can resolve your situation and be happy with your hair soon. 

Edited by Craig2412
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

Thanks mate, just the 1 surgery so far. I’ll see what the future holds but I’m sure there be a second one down the road at some point. Appreciate the compliment, I take 1mg Finasteride daily. Also take MSM, aloe Vera juice and a hair multivitamin every day too.

@Sean I hope you can resolve your situation and be happy with your hair soon. 

Well if looks as good in person as it does in your pic it's a stellar result for 1 surgery. I'm just starting my journey so time will tell. I was gonna say the hard bits out the way but I think 12 months of watching them slowly develop is going to be tougher than a days surgery. Good luck anyway 

21 minutes ago, Richie888 said:

Well if looks as good in person as it does in your pic it's a stellar result for 1 surgery. I'm just starting my journey so time will tell. I was gonna say the hard bits out the way but I think 12 months of watching them slowly develop is going to be tougher than a days surgery. Good luck anyway 

I feel it looks just as good in person. Have you created your own thread? Be good to see your progress. For me personally I found the first 4 months pretty tough, but between months 4-6 a lot happened and by month 10 I switched barbers and he changed the style which was the icing on the cake for me. Hang on in there, it will be well worth it and I’m sure your be happy before your final result. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 6:24 AM, Craig2412 said:

Good points Melvin. I really enjoy seeing people’s great results and positive transformation too. Could not agree more, feeling good about yourself is priceless. Every now and again I look at old photos to remind myself what I actually used to look like. Photo on the left I’m being kind as could look worse then that 😂 

4BF94CB3-C483-4533-96E5-D26D6E04A768.jpeg

Wow. What a transformation

• Like 2

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Ronnieman said:

Wow. What a transformation

I agree, great to see how the transformation changed his life.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/13/2020 at 5:15 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I agree, great to see how the transformation changed his life.

If I didn’t stumble across this great forum, I’m 99% sure I would have got a procedure locally within the UK, and not with a surgeon who was recommended on here at the time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

If I didn’t stumble across this great forum, I’m 99% sure I would have got a procedure locally within the UK, and not with a surgeon who was recommended on here at the time. 

I did exactly that ! But subsequent hts were better chosen! 

• Like 1