Clearing The Air

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

It’s been a hectic morning. A lot of reports, people attacking one another. Truthfully, I value everyone’s input, positive and negative. It’s important we hear both sides, echo chambers are bad. I just want to push the reset button this morning, and let’s try it over again. Let’s not attack each other, give one another the benefit of the doubt. There is a way to voice our opinions without being aggressive, insulting, or sensational. I want this to be a forum that flourishes on healthy discussions and debates, where we all learn.

• Like 6

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yep - being a mod is fun!!  I feel for you - but some threads where very smart & detailed info is obsessed over actually leads to MORE info being discovered and debated, right? 

Sloggin' through is worth the effort imho.  No one has resorted to calling each other A-holes or threating physical violence.

Every once in awhile we get a few threads like these.  To me it is worth it to let them play out to near their logical conclusion(s).  Although it isn't fun for a mod - I think alot of newer guys learn alot & it is a good thing to be wary of any plastic surgery as a last resort due to it being elective surgery.

99.99% of men don't need nor require hair restoration to feel like a man - so we should really hold ALL surgeons to the highest standards.  The more people know the better informed and the more responsible MORE surgeons will be knowing they are dealing w/better informed consumers.

Putting up with all the stuff here as a mod (overall you do an excellent service to us all) only makes you stronger & a better voice of reason going forward for everyone that will discover this site in the future.

Hope you can keep everything in perspective.  Members like to vent on provocative topics from time to time & overall I feel it is healthy in the long run.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

It’s been one hell of a day to be a moderator 😓

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Moderators

I guess I missed it all.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, BeHappy said:

I guess I missed it all.

Be thankful, 

We need more like your man, seriously. 

View my thread

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Seems like I missed it too... Did Feller reincarnate the FUE vs. FUT Thread? 😉

No Payam2.0

View my thread