FUT or FUE Hasson and Wong Q&A

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very interesting video.  It just seems to come down to personal preference as to whether you want the linear scar vs an almost indiscernible scarring from a very small punch size.  I was a Norwood VII and blessed with good donor area.  I’m very happy with over 7,000+ grafts with FUE.  Thanks for the video, it’s always a good discussion and the debate continues.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 months later...

Good interview.  I was a Norwood VII and yes, it is a personal preference regarding the permanent scar.  I’ve had over 7,000 grafts with FUE.  I never considered the linear scar with FUT and got great coverage.  The debate continues but the interview was very fair and very insightful.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...