Hair Building Fibers Yes or No?

SilantKiller

My hair thinning is becoming worse and worse but not to a point where I need a transplant and I'd prefer not to put any drugs or chemicals in my body. I saw an ad for Silax hair fibers and wanted to give it a try.

Wondering if anyone here has used them before.

They have pretty good reviews: 

Appreciate your input!

I have used Topik fibres in the past but I prefer Mane spray

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I'll start by saying people with a handful of posts starting discussion threads like this, about trying a product, are usually the people actually selling or trying to profit from those products.

When i used concealers started with toppik but found this on amazon and switched, called xfusion, its alot cheaper and works just as good. If you price compare topik is going for about $25 per 12 gram container. If you convert ounces to gram here there's 28 grams in an ounce, so that's less than half the price of toppik.

image.thumb.png.ede8ec022a029f3ce77726c71773cf5d.png

5 hours ago, SilantKiller said:

My hair thinning is becoming worse and worse but not to a point where I need a transplant and I'd prefer not to put any drugs or chemicals in my body. I saw an ad for Silax hair fibers and wanted to give it a try.

Wondering if anyone here has used them before.

They have pretty good reviews: https://silaxofficial.com/products/hair-fiber-pump-spray-1

Appreciate your input!

Are you here just to promote a product? In your only other post you show you have actually tried it and have pics. Now your asking if anybody else has tried?

• Administrators

Seems like a spam post, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Can you share some pics of your current hair? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Melvin is so nice.  I'm not.  

Hey, Silantkiller -  If you're here to advertise your product, you should pay for it.  If you're legit, then come on and show us your current hair and your real concern and maybe we can be of value to you. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.