HT Advice

I am considering a second hair transplant and although price shouldn’t be a factor it generally is in most people’s cases. 

I was considering Dr Demirsoy for my first hair transplant, however I opted for another surgeon in Turkey because he could undertake a partially shaven FUE. 

I am now aware that to obtain best results it is far better to fully shave and after generally seeing excellent work from Dr Demisoy on this forum I am considering him for my second surgery. I have also generally never seen any bad results or seen any bad feedback. 

Although my hair transplant was in Turkey and I have been delighted with my results I am aware of the negative press and view on this forum regarding Turkey and the risks of receiving a botched hair transplant. 

I am aware that Keser, Pekiner and HLC are also reputable but there is a massive price difference. I could probably stretch to this price range if I was guaranteed a good transplant, however if Demirsoy is equally as good than he is the better option. 

Would it be a good decision opting for Dr Demirsoy or am I better staying well clear of Turkey and opting for a more reputable surgeon. I was considering India last time so I would be happy to go there with a reputable surgeon and I am also hearing good things about Bruno Ferreira on here.

I would appreciate people’s thoughts? 

Cheers 

Surgical Hair Restoration Goals > Cost in a landslide. But you don't need me telling you that.

Add Bicer to your list of options in Turkey and do some research on her on this forum. Lots of very positive testimony about her as of late. Seems her pricing is good too.

Thanks Jim. 

I am aware that she is recommended by Spex, however I had not really heard about her until recently. I Will do some research. 

I am aware that Eugienex are producing good results, therefore I will request a consultation from them. 

thanks again. 

@cnkp21 you can pm for free consultant, I just uploaded a result of paitent's crown procedure by HDC (Dr. Maras, Dr. Christina), we located in Cyprus near to Greece, we work with microscopes and only our doctors doin the extractions and incisions, also you're welcome to join my HDC Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/326632715435825/?ref=share

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

9 minutes ago, cnkp21 said:

Thanks John - is there usually a waiting list for Eugenix? 

Thanks Doron - I will send you a private message this week. 

It’s more the travel restrictions right now and the difficulty of getting access to India. For me (UK) it’s going to be impossible for quite some time. 
@Abhinay Singh can help you out m sure 

Edited by JohnAC71

1 hour ago, cnkp21 said:

Thanks John. I wasn’t aware of that. Keeps me focused on Europe and Turkey, which is far easier travel wise. 

No worries, I see your from the UK too. Looks like we won’t be travelling anywhere for a while with lockdown 2 in place. 

I am thinking in the New Year if the restrictions are eased and airport testing is in place so I won’t need to quarantine for two weeks. I have a friend who has just got back from Turkey and he is quarantining for two weeks. I am not sure I can for two weeks but 5 or 7 days won’t be a problem. 

57 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I’m in a similar position, I can’t justify the quarantine period to my work place (NHS) might have to wait 😒

I have saved two weeks holiday but not ideal staying in for two weeks. I’m thinking it would be a great time to go because I am now working from home and rarely see my colleague. I might be back in an office when the pandemic is over. 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 10:12 PM, cnkp21 said:

Thanks John - is there usually a waiting list for Eugenix? 

Thanks Doron - I will send you a private message this week. 

Hello Sir, Dr Pradeep is blocked completely for next 6 months and Dr Arika has only 10% slots available till March 2021.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 1 month later...