Times of Uncertainty We Must Stay Positive

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

There’s been a lot of things going on this last week, I don’t think I’m alone in feeling uncertain of what lies ahead. There have been things that have personally concerned me, mainstream biases and censorship from big tech monopolies. None of it good for democracy. 

While we have no control over those things, we do have control over our own thoughts and outlook. I’m writing this as myself Melvin, not as the moderator of this forum or as the associate publisher. The reason why I’m writing this is because I found myself thinking about nightmare scenarios, and my outlook has been clouded by anxieties. 

We’re living in strange times, the pandemic has created fear and anxiety, plus the civil unrest and political divisions, it has made it very difficult for any of us to focus or even acknowledge the positives. But yesterday I took a walk outside and saw the leaves changing colors, enjoyed the California ☀️and spoke to friends and loved ones. 

No matter what happens we’ll keep living, we’ll keep moving forward, and we’ll keep growing back more hair haha. So if any of you have been feeling the way I have the past few days, just know that there is beauty all around us, and instead of focusing on the negatives, let’s look at the positives. 

Stay blessed, 

• Like 9

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I always try to be positive - even though my blood type is B-Neg. 

I had blood work done yesterday and my cholesterol is fine, and my vitals were normal.  My Kidneys are at about 40% but they've been like that for years so I'm good.

I am sure that all of the participants here at the HRN have different beliefs, different political views, and a myriad of other differences - but we all get along just fine.  Except the Trolls of course.  And I'll keep calling them out. 

It's a nice club and I'm glad to be here and contribute.

• Like 2

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Homeerestre said:

Discipline your mind to think positively. Discipline your mind to see the good in every situation and look on the best side of every moment. :)

Great words of wisdom.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Staying positive of things these days is very essential and will reflect to our overall well-being. Doing something that will make us feel better is actually a priviledge nowadays so we're lucky we get to have these things we called our happiness to be grateful about. ❤️ 

• Like 1