Joe Biden Worst Hair Plugs in History

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, makehairgreatagain said:

Loved that you had fun with this one. Ironic he was making fun of Trumps. Either way, great to demonstrate the value of going to an ethical surgeon who will give you what you need and not what you want. Glad we're past the days of the juris flap and hair plugs.

That was ironic indeed, people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones haha.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Cracked up @2.28 ...great vid thanks Melvin 

That laugh always makes me chuckle 😂

View my thread

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Fatjim said:

Trumps hair is by far more ridiculous.

That’s what I thought until I saw this picture 

image.jpeg

View my thread

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

I heard trump got a scalp reduction too, anyone know anything about that?

I made a video on that last year

View my thread

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Coady said:

Melvin could you do a video on trumps hair?

Yea it’s the comment above. 

View my thread

For anyone that hasn't seen "The Cable Guy", its a comedy from the late 90s with Jim Carey and Matthew Broderick. Matthew Broderick's character has a boss with a terrible hair plug transplant job. No one says anything to his face of course, and towards the end there's a hilarious scene where he gets emailed a video of Matt's character mocking it. Wish I could find better pics and a clip.

image.png.cf767bb96706c98ea7e2be8b174aa52c.png

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/82abe032-50b5-4ef7-aa5f-67ad77434a27

image.png.85792f2d2964f6aa5a4ec3edc4170aaa.png

• Haha 1

• Administrators

Omg I remember that part as a kid. He had the Biden special 😂 

View my thread

• Valued Contributor

There used to be a TV series called 'Jake and the Fatman.' With make up, etc, a head of plugs actually looked good for back in the day. For Biden plugs were his only option as it would have been early 80's when he had the plugs. I had mine in 85!!!! 😬

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, follically challenged said:

Man, dementia should be no laughing matter. I know as it is in my family....but damn that video was funny.

Unbelievable that this guy is America's new president, plugs or no plugs.

Haha thanks I’m glad you found the humor. All I can say is we have to hope for the best no matter who wins, try and stay positive. That’s what I’m trying to do. 

View my thread

Trump has the better head of hair, but also the more bewildering hairstyle. 

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• Administrators
12 hours ago, aaron1234 said:

Trump has the better head of hair, but also the more bewildering hairstyle. 

I agree, it’s like a trademark at this point like Bob Ross’s afro. 

View my thread

• Moderators
On 11/4/2020 at 1:23 AM, Gatsby said:

For Biden plugs were his only option as it would have been early 80's when he had the plugs.

He actually had his hair transplant around 1976 or 1977.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Moderators

You guys need to realize that Biden's hair transplant was considered a good result for the time, so calling it the worst transplant in history is a major stretch. Anyone who had a hair transplant prior to the 1990's looked like that. Mine was a FUT strip which was cut into 3.75mm plug grafts which means 3.75mm sections were punched out of the recipient area and the graft was placed in the hole. Later sessions were slightly smaller plugs. It's not like today where they just cut a slit or poke a hole and place the graft in.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 2 weeks later...

Schumer had a bad transplant too.

I think Trump, Biden and Schumer are from the old days of picket fence transplants and butchered scalp reductions.

Although I do think Trump looks the best of all 3 (or perhaps I should say the least worst of the 3) 😂

chuck-schumer-feat-1526672620.jpg?auto=c

2015-03-27T162042Z_01_WAS104_RTRIDSP_3_U

Edited by Westview