Hair Transplantation Result in 10 Months, Grade 6 @Eugenix Hair Sciences by Drs Sethi & Bansal

This 50-year-old man was Grade VI on the Norwood Hamilton Scale of baldness when he came to us for his hair transplantation procedure. We gave him 3630 grafts for his procedure with adequate density and coverage. 2070 the grafts were taken from the scalp donor and 1560 grafts were taken from the beard donor. He started seeing good growth by the 4th month and a complete change in look. And at 10 months, he has absolutely amazing results. He is also taking medications for his pre-existing hair.

1 (2).jpg

2 (2).jpg

3 (2).jpg

4 (2).jpg

5 (1).jpg

6 (1).jpg

7 (1).jpg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

Fantastic results as always 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/31/2020 at 11:42 AM, JohnAC71 said:

Very nice result. Thanks for posting! 🙏

Thank you so much!

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

18 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Fantastic results as always 👏🏼

Thank you so much!

Kind Regards