Demir Ilter - Sweeden

Rossybop

• Administrators

We did remove Dr. Koray because of the recent inconsistencies, and the fact that he does perform a large amount of cases per day. That said, he does do good work in my opinion, and I haven’t seen bad results as of late. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

25 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

We did remove Dr. Koray because of the recent inconsistencies, and the fact that he does perform a large amount of cases per day. That said, he does do good work in my opinion, and I haven’t seen bad results as of late. 

"Inconsistencies" and "large amount of cases per day" are two terms that DO NOT corroborate with good practice. The HT industry really is a minefield. Even forums like this have cracks and holes as do Google Reviews and social media.

6 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Koray Erdogan is the industry leader in Turkey. Yes, there are two or three examples around here that had subpar growth. But you'll never find a complete disaster with a botched donor or anyone looking like a freak. A couple of less successful cases will occur when you have more cases than anyone else on this forum.

A year or so ago there was a problem with Koray results getting a bit inconsistent since he was upgrading the number of patients he does a day. But I believe he has finetuned his operation and that the situation is under control as of late. Someone like @JayLDD, @Melvin-Moderator or @Yaz89 can correct me if I'm wrong on that last part.

In terms of any specific actions they’ve taken in regards to a drop in consistency I’m not aware although they do seem to have improved based on what I’ve seen on the international forum. At the same time, even during the period of most poor results here they still remained strong on the international forum for the most part.

It’s also an undeniable reality that statistically if they’re doing 3 times the amount of cases of many clinics here at the same success rate there will be 3 times the amount of poor results, and on top of that they were among the most exposed clinic on this forum in terms of patient posted cases which meant more visible bad results. People don’t want to be lectured on statistics or their inability to view results consistently across the board based on lighting, styling etc but it’s absolutely crucial to having a realistic understanding.

I would tentatively recommend them from what I’ve seen recently for someone of a higher Norwood that wants to do FUE. But at the same time I can’t deny they had a period that would have made me nervous. For someone that just requires smaller hairline work I’d probably look at Keser or HLC in Turkey also. In terms of my own results with ASMED after shaving down I’m pretty confident in saying that the percentage of cases I’ve seen more impressive than my own is minuscule and I don’t think I’d be better off having gone anywhere else.

• Like 2

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Rossybop said:

"Inconsistencies" and "large amount of cases per day" are two terms that DO NOT corroborate with good practice. The HT industry really is a minefield. Even forums like this have cracks and holes as do Google Reviews and social media.

Well, that is exactly why we removed them. We're not perfect, but we do our best to be as transparent as possible, keeping good, bad, and even ugly reviews. In my opinion, Google, Yelp, or even Realself is no comparison for the research or value this forum provides.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.