No answers from clinics!!!

Falconary

Hello comrades,

I have been following this forum the last couple of years, preparing for the inevitable ascendant of bald head, my bald head. The time is rushing and my bald head is on the rise and it will soon dominate the surface. To combate this threat, I've gathered knowledge about hair transplantation and studied several clinics that seemed suitable for the upcoming journey in defeating bald head, thanks to this tremendous forum. And as the moment of self realization of bald head is approaching, I've decided to open an account here and contacted a number of clinics the last couple of weeks. But to my surprise, no one has answered me! I don't wan't to spoil the names of potential allies here in this forum, but they are good and reputable clinics. Comrades, has anyone of you had any luck in getting answers from clinics the past couple of weeks or is it the w-virus that has made the condition in the cinics so harsh?

• Administrators

Have you gone to their individual websites or have you submitted consultations via our direct link below? If you haven't used our link, please do so, and if you still have problems getting a response I will personally reach out to the surgeons on your behalf.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Falconary said:

Hello comrades,

I have been following this forum the last couple of years, preparing for the inevitable ascendant of bald head, my bald head. The time is rushing and my bald head is on the rise and it will soon dominate the surface. To combate this threat, I've gathered knowledge about hair transplantation and studied several clinics that seemed suitable for the upcoming journey in defeating bald head, thanks to this tremendous forum. And as the moment of self realization of bald head is approaching, I've decided to open an account here and contacted a number of clinics the last couple of weeks. But to my surprise, no one has answered me! I don't wan't to spoil the names of potential allies here in this forum, but they are good and reputable clinics. Comrades, has anyone of you had any luck in getting answers from clinics the past couple of weeks or is it the w-virus that has made the condition in the cinics so harsh?

I represent HDC clinic with Dr. Maras in Cyprus, will give you gladly free consultant in private if you wish with all your info and details. 

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Have you gone to their individual websites or have you submitted consultations via our direct link below? If you haven't used our link, please do so, and if you still have problems getting a response I will personally reach out to the surgeons on your behalf.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

I have submitted through their websites, two of them are among the clinics listed in the link. But I just discovered that one of them has actually answered but it went to the spam folder. But they quoted me much more grafts than I thought I would need. I have contacted five more and will send them another reminder tomorrow and hopefully get an answer. I asked perhaps too many questions and will try to simplify, or it could be due to the damm virus and less Manpower right now... Otherwise I Will try to submit through the link you provided. 

2 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

I represent HDC clinic with Dr. Maras in Cyprus, will give you gladly free consultant in private if you wish with all your info and details. 

Thank you, I will read about the clinic, consider it and get back to you if I still wont have any luck getting answers from the top six I personally have contacted and researched. 

• Like 1

You're welcome always, in the meantime you can join my Facebook group, I demonstrate a lot how HDC repaired me after I was botched in black market Turkey 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/326632715435825/?ref=share

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

8 minutes ago, Falconary said:

I have submitted through their websites, two of them are among the clinics listed in the link. But I just discovered that one of them has actually answered but it went to the spam folder. But they quoted me much more grafts than I thought I would need. I have contacted five more and will send them another reminder tomorrow and hopefully get an answer. I asked perhaps too many questions and will try to simplify, or it could be due to the damm virus and less Manpower right now... Otherwise I Will try to submit through the link you provided. 

How many grafts did they quote? It’s always interesting in hearing which each clinic recommends. How many was you thinking you might need?