My hair transplant journey! 3000 Graft FUT

Cody95

This is what I thought. Honestly when you zoom in I can see it’s not actually straight. They have included irregularities as expected. We are all different. They would have designed what they thought will work best for you. 

4 hours ago, andrew11 said:

This is awesome for 6 months and its a life changing result already ! 👌

I guarentee no one would ever think this would be a transplant in regular day to day life

Ty for the kind words 😁, I've already accepted the fact nothing is ever perfect so I choose to be happy with this result and I think I'll be happier about it in another 6 months 😁

Edited by Cody95
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

This is what I thought. Honestly when you zoom in I can see it’s not actually straight. They have included irregularities as expected. We are all different. They would have designed what they thought will work best for you. 

Yeah the doc seemed to think so hah, but I'll have to judge that for myself in coming months 

27 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Meant to ask, how’s the FUT scar ? 

The scar is great, very hard to get a pic because my hair is quite long and dense back there because I havent been able to cut in many months ahah , I'm gonna see if I can get a couple good ones and I'll upload them! Its barely noticable, just a tiny bit red thats all I notice. My doctor's closure technique is 👌

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Navthedon said:

Bro your hairline is not subtle at all. It looks really obvious you've had work done (which is not the goal). Maybe its the angle or lighting but you've achieved the density yet fallen short on the "natural look". Can you post more pics

You sound So Bitter lol

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2021 at 7:26 AM, Navthedon said:

I have nothing to be bitter about...more concerned. 

Hey so the hairline isn't actually straight, it was just the angle, this what it looks like straight on. I think it looks pretty natural, especially because this is my exact original hairline to a T. 20210110_232605.thumb.jpg.37d24369f897176086970111a1d03694.jpg

Edited by Cody95

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Still amazing to think you have at “least” another 6 months for it to improve/mature. 

I Know!! Im so excited for the final result! It'll be just in time for the summer 😁

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry everyone I've been MIA in this forum for a while haha, but yeah I have updated photos ! So its been 18 months now so I'm definitely at my "full" results and boy this transplant did not disappoint! Theres some things that I'd probably like to improve upon, the density in the vertex area of my scalp is a bit lower than I hoped however its easy to conceal and I'm very happy considering I was NW4 and after a single 3000 graft fut it looks like I have a perfectly full head of hair again! I'm able to style it in many different ways when before there was literally nothing I could do with it. Overall im super happy and would recommend Dr. Gupta, the price was very good and the results are life changing. I'm sure in the future I'll end up with another transplant probably in my vertex area just to increase density a bit and control any further hair loss!

Screenshot_20211206-195743_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/15/2021 at 6:27 PM, TorontoGuy said:

Hey man, long shot but if you’re still looking at your account - could we see any recent photos? I’m about to go in myself with Dr Gupta and would love to ask you some questions.

Thanks  

Sorry for this very late reply but yeah, if you still have questions you can fire me a message any time!

• Administrators

Fantastic results wow

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.