My hair transplant journey! 3000 Graft FUT

Cody95

On 11/19/2020 at 10:43 AM, deitel130 said:

Looking really good. Do you have any top down pics.

Yes here are a few.

First one is 1.5 months post op

Second one is 2.5 months

Third one is 4 months

As you can see its filling in pretty well! The density is just continuing to improve every week.

received_169753768196268.jpeg

received_192621805811592.jpeg

20201204_174315.jpg

This one was taken just after 4 months (about 1 week ago). About two weeks after the previous one I had posted in Nov 19. I'll post another update in a couple more weeks 😁

20201206_201804.jpg

Edited by Cody95
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Your doing really well with the early growth 👏

Yes so far its exceeding my expectations in terms of speed of growth! Usually the more significant growth phase starts between months 4-6. So I'm pretty excited to see what it will look like even 1 month from now. With concealers (dermmatch) I'm able to style it in public and not be noticeable as it currently stands, finally no more hats for me🤣 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cody95 said:

Yes so far its exceeding my expectations in terms of speed of growth! Usually the more significant growth phase starts between months 4-6. So I'm pretty excited to see what it will look like even 1 month from now. With concealers (dermmatch) I'm able to style it in public and not be noticeable as it currently stands, finally no more hats for me🤣 

Yep the non hat wearing period has begun 😂 the best part of after ht

47 minutes ago, Yogesh Mander said:

Looks your dermatologist is skilled therefore you got good results. In some cases people failed to get desired results. What cost this total hair transplant to you? 

Yes the dermatologist is one of the most experienced in my province and he came highly recommended. In total, it cost me about $7,500 CAD. But it has been well worth the cost thus far and I feel confident that the end result will be desirable. 

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Cody95 said:

Side profile of the hairline at 4.5 months!

20201215_223513.jpg

Looks excellent 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

At this point the improvement is just happening so quickly its hard to keep up. The density and hair calibre has changed so much in the last 3 weeks. This is finally the really exciting part of the process. At this point its getting hard to notice unless under a really harsh light! When I look back and see where I started to where I am now its just mind boggling for me. Best decision I've ever made.

The Impact the finasteride has made on my hair cannot be understated. My hair prior to this was a lot weaker, thinner, finer etc, over the course of the year the quality of my hair has changed a lot as a result of that as well. My hair hasn't been this dark or thick since I was a teenager before the MPB started to set in. 

Ps. dont mind the messy hair it hasn't been cut in like 8 months 🤣20201223_214917.thumb.jpg.bc501fb26ac0bde354638ed6f9d8b9b7.jpg

20201223_204330.jpg

20201223_215521.jpg

Edited by Cody95

This is how its looking when damp after a shower under direct light. Density continuing to improve!  Still many fine hairs at the hairline that need to mature still but otherwise great at over 5 months! 20201228_171005.thumb.jpg.ddde9b4765108f37bb53a5c431a03a2f.jpg

Edited by Cody95

Oh man. Fantastic hair already. Very happy for you bro, Dr. Gupta did an amazing job, and you didn't even have to spend a lot. 7500 CAD is an excellent price for what we see now is quality work. 

Edited by Captain Haddock
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Haddock said:

Oh man. Fantastic hair already. Very happy for you bro, Dr. Gupta did an amazing job, and you didn't even have to spend a lot. 7500 CAD is an excellent price for what we see now is a quality work. 

Yes! I am elated at the result thus far!! Dr. Gupta and his team do some amazing work thats for sure. The price was GREAT. For certain when I need more work done in the future years I will be going back to them! Miracle workers haha!