Ozlem Bicer

I've discovered a female surgeon called Ozlem Bicer in Turkey. She is on the IAHRS and other boards. However there are not many reviews of her work online, although apparently she hosts a medical TV show in Turkey. She seems professional but then again they all do. Can anyone advise me on her.

Hi, yes i'm very happy so far, but too early to see any results just yet.

My opinion would be to go with who you feel most comfortable with. I spoke to a few clinics after a lot of research and Dr. Bicer felt right. that's not to say you will feel the same but I think its very important to have that connection. It's a big deal and if you're not in the right frame of mind, not feeling comfortable etc. I think it would have a big impact.

Dr.Bicer and the coordinator were really good with me in the lead up, during and after the procedure so I cannot fault them.

I have lots of info about travel, transfers, hotels, aftercare, preparation etc. So if you need to ask anything specific just let me know.

Yeah I have been in touch with Bicer's assistant and I have to say the service has been great, and I do have a good feeling about her. It would be nice to just know what her results are like and so on. Is your donor area ok after having the surgery?

Yes, my donor area is good I believe. I will post some pics tomorrow, I haven't cut it since the surgery so it should show a good indication. Will post some more pictures of the transplant area also.

Hi, here are some pics of my donor area now. Pretty much two months after the surgery. I haven't had my hair cut since, I will be getting it cut in around a week or so, it will probably give a better idea but hopefully this gives you an idea, especially if you intend on keeping your hair long.

Screenshot_20201025-103106_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20201025-103047_WhatsApp.jpg

• Administrators

This isn’t the appropriate section @Rossyboppost this in the Q&A section in the future please.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.