Surgeons

Rossybop

Guys please give me some knowledge and information on the following surgeons:

Geza Sikos - Hungary

Dr Saifi - Poland

Kayihan Sahinoglu - Turkey

Dr Anastasakis- Greece

These guys are in my price range but online reviews are so mixed ita hard to make an informed choice!

Thanks everyone.

About €2,500 - €7,000. Obviously it would be nice to get the best value possible. I'm looking for awesome thick results. I need 2,000 - 2,500 grafts for my hairline (mostly temporal).

Are any of those guys that I mentioned worth visiting? I'd go to Turkey at the drop of a hat but it seems to be a minefield there.

8 hours ago, Rossybop said:

I'd go to Turkey at the drop of a hat but it seems to be a minefield there.

Yes, it's true, in Turkey you have to be very careful, but luckily you landed on this forum before you made your intervention.

Cool. Yeah, I've really been doing as much homework as I can in order to make the best decision. Its scary how many bad reviews are out there, even for some surgeons that are on international associations. I found a surgeon that seems very nice, her name is Dr Bicer, I wonder would anyone know anything about her.

The problem is when the reviews are positive, but they are not real, that is, those that you can find on youtube or on the sites of some Turkish pseudo clinics.  Studied the threads of real patients on this forum, those posting their progress, posting photos month after month.  Of Dr. Bicęr, for example, I have not yet seen a thread from start to finish, but some who post photos of the pre, of the procedure and then immediately at the end, therefore, I would not be able to advise you.

9 hours ago, Rossybop said:

About €2,500 - €7,000. Obviously it would be nice to get the best value possible. I'm looking for awesome thick results. I need 2,000 - 2,500 grafts for my hairline (mostly temporal).

Are any of those guys that I mentioned worth visiting? I'd go to Turkey at the drop of a hat but it seems to be a minefield there.

Same situation (only with a slightly higher budget). 

Spain is not available (Couto and Freitas are booked until 2021, the first, and 2022 the second). Belgium... I'm not a fan of Feriduni, I don't really like his works. 

It remains for me Rahal (but for a price which is hovering around 9000€ and in this way I'd have nothing left, literally), Turkey and UK with dr. Reddy (I have seen his works, I like them... but he asks 150$ for a preliminar consultation, in addition to flying and hotel, and it doesn't include an italian translator - my english is very bad -, unlike the Turkey ).

Plus I did in the past a surgery with a turkish butcher, and I'm scared I'll make another mistake.  So I'm stuck. 

@servonoparecchicapelli

Well you certainly don’t want to go completely broke undergoing hair transplant surgery, keep in mind that this is a lifelong investments and you don’t wanna price to be the ultimate deciding factor.  In my opinion, it’s better to wait a couple of years, save up the money and get it done right the first time then take a risk go to somebody that you’re not as impressed with.  

i’m trying to keep this advice as neutral and unbiased as possible here because obviously I represent Dr. Rahal but as the former man aging publisher of this community, there are some other outstanding doctors who would also do a great job.  BUT, it’s obvious you mentioned Dr. Rahal for a reason and is the only doctor you mentioned that is in North America. He is certainly outstanding and his approach Is quite impressive. He’s one of the only doctors I know of that measures transection rates for every procedure and analyzes and further refined graphs on your microscopes as appropriate after extraction.  

Best of luck,

Bill

Edited by Bill-Dr-Rahal
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rossybop said:

Cool. Some of them are out of my price range. Pekiner and Demisroy are within range but I've never heard of them.

Well they don't need to use SEO to promote themselves. Their results speak for themselves, many patients have posted their results online. Anyway, good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 8:34 PM, BjornBorg said:

Do you have any pictures? That would make it easier to recommend a clinic since they have different strengths in various hair loss situations.

Hey buddy. Sorry I'm only seeing this message now. If you Whatsapp me I can send pics. My number is +355872497115. Sending files is messy and takes time on this website. My hair is straight, strawberry blonde, and somewhat fine. I'm white-skinned (Irish), and my hairloss is probably in the NW2/NW3 range.

• Valued Contributor
On 10/18/2020 at 8:44 PM, Rossybop said:

For 7,000 Euro's I would be looking at Eugenix depending on what your hair loss is and what your expectations are. I applaud you in avoiding Turkey and not putting money first because in the long run you will most be spending a lot more.

I recently looked at Eugenix (India) which is around the same price as some places in Turkey. For the most part they seem grand but I did observe at least one result (on this website) that didn't blow me away, and that has left me feeling iffy about them.