Which of these Eugenix hair packages is the better value?

Price is not a huge issue for me and I am already expecting to spend whatever necessary to get a quality HT, I don't however want to spend more than necessary. For anyone who is familiar with Eugenix do the differences in quality of end result between these two options reflect the price difference?

1. Premium Package

Cost of $2.86/graft*:
  • Planning, designing and 100% slits are done by Dr Pradeep Sethi or Dr Arika Bansal.
  • Complete involvement includes below;
    Designing the hairline,
    Crucial parts of extraction,
    Hairline implantation,
    Supervision of graft placement assisted by our expertly trained and experienced senior technicians.

2. Exclusive Package

Cost of $1.63/graft*:

• Planning, designing and 100% slits are done by Dr Arika Bansal.
  • Designing the hairline.
  • Crucial parts of extraction.
  • Supervision of implantation steps
  • Supervision of graft placement assisted by our expertly trained and experienced senior technicians.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The way I understand it, the important part are the designing and slits which are done by Dr Arika. The techs are very good at using the implanters and requires a little less of a skilled hand than making the slits. Bottom line, you should be just fine with the Exclusive package

If you are going to have the techs do more of the work I would make sure you are getting the most experienced techs they have, I'd ask for the specific names and how many years they've been doing the job, how many patients. You don't want a tech that's still perfecting their skills and needing your head for the practice.

On 10/16/2020 at 8:53 PM, T95good said:
Price is not a huge issue for me and I am already expecting to spend whatever necessary to get a quality HT, I don't however want to spend more than necessary. For anyone who is familiar with Eugenix do the differences in quality of end result between these two options reflect the price difference?

1. Premium Package

Cost of $2.86/graft*:
  • Planning, designing and 100% slits are done by Dr Pradeep Sethi or Dr Arika Bansal.
    Designing the hairline,
    Crucial parts of extraction,
    Hairline implantation,
    Supervision of graft placement assisted by our expertly trained and experienced senior technicians.

2. Exclusive Package

Cost of $1.63/graft*:

• Planning, designing and 100% slits are done by Dr Arika Bansal.
  • Designing the hairline.
  • Crucial parts of extraction.
  • Supervision of implantation steps
  • Supervision of graft placement assisted by our expertly trained and experienced senior technicians.

Hello Sir,

Thank you for showing Interest at Eugenix and I would appreciate that you are sharing your concern here.

I would like to clarify that only difference in these two packages is hairline implantation. Where Dr Is doing hairline implantation and rest implantation will be done by senior technicians whereas in Exclusive Package entire Implantation will be done by senior technicians under the supervision of Dr. 

To be very honest there is no visible difference in the result since all crucial tasks will be handled by founding surgeon only in both packages. However you can expect a bit artistic on your hairline if Dr perform the hairline implantation.  

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Hi Abhinay,

I just went to your site and cannot get the cost section of the website. Seems like it may be a broken link on my end. In any case, did you guys redo your packages again? I remember there being 3 packages, and also, the cost of the Exclusive package, which I believe was called the Comprehensive Package was $1.20 per graft if I'm not mistaken. 

3 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Hi Abhinay,

I just went to your site and cannot get the cost section of the website. Seems like it may be a broken link on my end. In any case, did you guys redo your packages again? I remember there being 3 packages, and also, the cost of the Exclusive package, which I believe was called the Comprehensive Package was $1.20 per graft if I'm not mistaken. 

I noticed this also. I am looking and most sections have been updated, but the cost section shows nothing. Maybe they are updating their prices. 

13 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

I noticed this also. I am looking and most sections have been updated, but the cost section shows nothing. Maybe they are updating their prices. 

True. We are updating our cost page information however we are not going increase price by the end of this year. 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

14 hours ago, MazAB said:

Hi Abhinay,

Hello Sir,

Comprehensive Package is different from Exclusive Package. 

In comprehensive package our Eugenix trained dr will be doing designing, planning, slits and crucial extraction. Remaining extraction and Implantation will be done by senior technicians. 

Whereas in Exclusive Package, Dr Arika will perform surgery instead of Eugenix trained Dr. However role of senior technicians would be same in both packages.

Kind Regards

On 10/17/2020 at 4:33 AM, MazAB said:

The way I understand it, the important part are the designing and slits which are done by Dr Arika. The techs are very good at using the implanters and requires a little less of a skilled hand than making the slits. Bottom line, you should be just fine with the Exclusive Package

@T95goodIf you get a kidney transplant do you also believe it’s just fine if the Doctor only cuts you open and leaves the underpaid techs to do the rest of the surgery? 
Like all other surgeries, Hair Transplant is also a surgery and thus it makes the world of difference if it’s conducted by a Surgeon with a lot of experience and proven great results or by unknown Doctors and techs.

Eugenix has a Great Doctor named Pradeep Sethi and his wife who is also very good Dr. Arika.

The comprehensive package does not include any of these two Doctors, you will have a unknown Indian doctor doing your surgery with unknown techs. I would never recommend this option.

Even with the Exclusive package you don’t have one of the two renowned Doctors at Eugenix doing the whole surgery because there’s  still some parts that will be done by techs but at least your surgery will be conducted by Dr. Arika. 

It’s for this reason I always advise people looking at the 2-3€/graft price point to go with either Dr. Bruno Ferreira (2.5€/graft), HLC (2.5€/graft) or Dr. Bruno Pinto (2.45€/graft). All of them do surgery on just 1 patient per day using advanced techniques such as DHI (both Bruno’s) or Stick&Place (HLC). This being said, Eugenix is indeed getting amazing result and are in my TOP 3 for combined FUE+BHT. 

Check my list below with some of the world best Doctors. 

Hair.jpg

Edited by Portugal25
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

@T95goodIf you get a kidney transplant do you also believe it’s just fine if the Doctor only cuts you open and leaves the underpaid techs to do the rest of the surgery? 
Like all other surgeries, Hair Transplant is also a surgery and thus it makes the world of difference if it’s conducted by a Surgeon with a lot of experience and proven great results or by unknown Doctors and techs.

Eugenix has a very good Doctor named Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika that is also good but not considered on the same level as her more experienced colleague. 

The comprehensive package does not include any of these two Doctors, you will have a unknown Indian doctor doing your surgery with unknown techs. I would never recommend this option.

Even with the Exclusive package you don’t have one of the two renowned Doctors at Eugenix doing the whole surgery because there’s  still some parts that will be done by techs but at least your surgery will be conducted by Dr. Arika. 

It’s for this reason I always advise people looking at the 2-3€/graft price point to go with either Dr. Bruno Ferreira (2.5€/graft), HLC (2.5€/graft) or Dr. Bruno Pinto (2.45€/graft). All of them do surgery on just 1 patient per day using advanced techniques such as DHI (both Bruno’s) or Stick&Place (HLC). 

39FA8941-DEF2-46FE-A154-6502695D8A93.jpeg

@Portugal25 - Aren't majority clinics using techs for implanting? I'm not very familiar with the technicalities of implanting but is there a lot of room for error?

@Portugal25

"Eugenix has a very good Doctor named Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika that is also good but not considered on the same level as her more experienced colleague."

What are you basing this on? Both doctors started doing hair transplants at the same time. They're married and founded Eugenix together.

To each his own as far as what package or clinic may or may not make sense, but what I will say based on the research of many clinics is that the strength of your lead doctor is only your starting point. As with any surgery, the results are only as good as your weakest link. Because of this, Eugenix has amazing results even with having more of a team approach to surgery. Dr Priyadarshani Das and Dr Alok Sahoo are highly established hair transplant doctors for Eugenix, and have direct involvement with many of the awesome results found online. They both are directly involved with extraction and implantation for almost every procedure. The rest of their techs have multiple years of experience working for Eugenix, and have worked on thousands of procedures together as a cohesive unit. I'll take those guys over the average tech any day of the week. 

I personally would much rather the Eugenix approach of having an A team, than the many other clinics that claim to have the lead surgeon perform the whole procedure, only find out the day of surgery that they have much less involvement than what was originally promised with techs that are far less capable.

Do you own research, but the bottom line is be sure to research the techs that are involved with the procedure just as much as you research the lead doctor.

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Premium package in my opinion is the best. Bansal has amazing results, she doesn’t get as much praise, I hate to say this but I feel it’s because she’s a woman. Sethi what can I say the man does magic on Norwood 6/7s. Some of the most amazing results I’ve seen. In my opinion, none of the other surgeons have as many real reviews or patients to speak too. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, PizzaWolf said:

@Portugal25

"Eugenix has a very good Doctor named Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika that is also good but not considered on the same level as her more experienced colleague."

What are you basing this on? Both doctors started doing hair transplants at the same time. They're married and founded Eugenix together.

Quite right Pizzawolf, Dr. Arika is also a very good Doctor. Dr. Sethi is more well known but I stand corrected, they both have the same experience.

• Valued Contributor
9 hours ago, MazAB said:

To each is own as far as what package or clinic may or may not make sense, but what I will say based on the research of many clinics is that the strength of your lead doctor is only your starting point. As with any surgery, the results are only as good as your weakest link. Because of this, Eugenix has amazing results even with having more of a team approach to surgery. Dr Priyadarshani Das and Dr Alok Sahoo are highly established hair transplant doctors for Eugenix, and have direct involvement with many of the awesome results found online. They both are directly involved with extraction and implantation for almost every procedure. The rest of their techs have multiple years of experience working for Eugenix, and have worked on thousands of procedures together as a cohesive unit. I'll take those guys over the average tech any day of the week. 

I personally would much rather the Eugenix approach of having an A team, than the many other clinics that claim to have the lead surgeon perform the whole procedure, only find out the day of surgery that they have much less involvement than what was originally promised with techs that are far less capable.

Do you own research, but the bottom line is be sure to research the techs that are involved with the procedure just as much as you research the lead doctor.

You are spot on MazAB. In fact the entire team are living at Eugenix at the moment during the Covid period to prevent any risk of infection. That's a very high standard in my book. They work as a family as it were and are highly qualified. They are not some Turkish group of tech's that work where work is.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 11:54 PM, Portugal25 said:

Eugenix has a Great Doctor named Pradeep Sethi and his wife who is also very good Dr. Arika.

It’s for this reason I always advise people looking at the 2-3€/graft price point to go with either Dr. Bruno Ferreira (2.5€/graft), HLC (2.5€/graft) or Dr. Bruno Pinto (2.45€/graft). All of them do surgery on just 1 patient per day using advanced techniques such as DHI (both Bruno’s) or Stick&Place (HLC). This being said, Eugenix is indeed getting amazing result and are in my TOP 3 for combined FUE+BHT. 

Hair.jpg

Hello Sir,

I really appreciate your unbiased comments on various post and also I must say that your posts are very informative like one which you have posted above. 

I would like to clarify the packages details so that there would be no more confusion among the other members.

Premium package: Rs 210 plus GST (Either one will involve in the surgery)
Hairline design
100% slits by Drs Arika or Pradeep
100% extraction by Dr Arika or crucial extraction by Dr Pradeep ( remaining extraction by senior technicians if Dr Pradeep is leading surgery)
Hairline implantation by Drs Arika  or Pradeep

Exclusive Package 

Rs. 120 per graft plus GST
Hairline design and 100% slits by Dr Arika
Crucial extraction by Dr Arika and remaining extraction and 100% Implantation by senior technicians.

Comprehensive Package 

Rs. 75 per graft plus GST

Hairline design and hairline slits by Dr Arika. Remaining slits and crucial extraction by Eugenix trained dr ( They are hand-picked and trained by Founding surgeon.

Remaining extraction and Implantation will be done by senior technicians.

Please note that : Patient can request a results of Eugenix trained Dr from the assigned counselor. 

Kind Regards

6 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Thank you for the clarification. I know you said that those prices will remain until the end of the year. When will 2021 prices be available? Thanks 🙏 

Very soon sir. We are working on it. 

• Like 1

Kind Regards

On 10/20/2020 at 11:24 AM, Portugal25 said:

Hair.jpg

Hi @Portugal25,

- What's your opinion on Dr. Kyriakos Maras (HDC Hair Clinic - Cyprus)?

- Which Doctor at HLC (Ankara) would you recommend?

Edited by Grafts

2 minutes ago, Grafts said:

Hi @Portugal25,

- What's your opinion on Dr. Kyriakos Maras (HDC Hair Clinic - Cyprus)?

- Which Doctor at HLC (Ankara) would you recommend?

HDC does stellar work at repair jobs. Check out @Doron Harati

HLC top Docs are the founder Dr. Ozgur and Dr. Akin.