Has anyone put off a planned Hair Transplant because of COVID?

Has anyone put off a planned HT because of COVID? What was the reasoning behind your decision? For me I am a bit hesitant because no one will even see me. Who know how long until life returns to normal. 

I was thinking about trying to go in January, but it all depends on flights.

Staying at home for a couple of weeks does not bother me, but can't see things being "normal" for a while yet

I'm guessing the industry has been hit pretty hard with the reduction in flights etc

Wonder if there are any special "deals" going lol

I was booked for HLC in late July. But no way am I doing quarantine...Ive now researched more and going somewhere else as well now haha (I got my deposit back from HLC also thankfully)

I'm hoping earlier next year travel restrictions have lifted slightly. Fingers crossed. And then I can get it done...I'm traveling from Asia...

9 hours ago, Nugget said:

I was booked for HLC in late July. But no way am I doing quarantine...Ive now researched more and going somewhere else as well now haha (I got my deposit back from HLC also thankfully)

I'm hoping earlier next year travel restrictions have lifted slightly. Fingers crossed. And then I can get it done...I'm traveling from Asia...

I was hoping to go to Turkey for a transplant, too. What are the quarantine requirements for Americans going to Turkey?  I didn't think there were any.

There's a guy who doesn't post but I've conversed with over private message.  He made it into the USA earlier this month by first travelling out of the UK to a country not on the USA and UK travel quarrantine, and spending 14.5 days there, before onward journey into the US.  It was touch and go and they interviewed him on arrival, however, he managed to pull it off.

Edited by 1978matt

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day