Trichopigmentation macrophages expel particles

Can anyone with a background in biochemistry please explain how Trichopigmentation particles are only 15 microns in size and can therefore pass through the macrophages of the body?

Does this mean that the particles are COMPLETELY expelled out of the body?

Thank you.

14 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’m pretty sure there was a recent poster who said it does completely fade. Perhaps @hairthere can chime in.

Thanks, Melvin!

I'm concerned about how the macrophages eat up the pigments.  Milena Lardi stated that the pigments are centrifuged and filtered in a siliconic membrane in the size of only 15 microns.  She said the macrophages can eat up particles that are smaller than 20 microns.  I would like to know if the pigment/siliconic membrane will remain in the body even after the ink has disappeared from the scalp.

As I have stated in a recent post, I had SMP done 5.5 years ago with the Milena Lardi pigments. Part of the treated area was removed by laser but the remaining pigment is still visible. If the immune system is meant to remove the pigments naturally in the timeline that Milena Lardi claims, I don't believe it.

To Atown/True, if you are actually two different people, when I do a keyword search on tricho... and particles your posts come up here and there asking about this. Instead of creating redundant threads about the same question etc, a better tactic would be to keep bumping one thread until you get the answer.