Best place to get a free consultation in London, UK?

What's the best place transplant clinic to get a free consultation in London? Ideally I'd want the doctor/consultant to talk about the current condition my hair is in, how it will progress and how many grafts I will need. Also would like them to assess my condition to see if I should use minoxidil and hop back on finasteride as well.  

Go and see the Farjo clinic,I don’t know if they do a free consultation but he will give you an honest opinion on what can be achieved through meds and surgery.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

The value of an in depth consultation that will provide you with honest data such as your donor density in various areas throughout your donor and levels of miniaturisation with in your donor, can be essential in making the correct decision on whether to proceed with surgery, and/or what the most appropriate approach should be. 

If your decision to proceed with surgery is based upon your consultation, and the investment that you will make in proceeding with surgery is several thousand euros, then providing you are seriously considering surgery, a quality paid consultation can be one of the best investments that you can make. If they are available for free, then fantastic, but my advice would be not to discount a good quality paid consultation in place of a free average consult. 

I wish you the best.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

5 hours ago, balody said:

Go and see the Farjo clinic,I don’t know if they do a free consultation but he will give you an honest opinion on what can be achieved through meds and surgery.

Actually looked them up before posting. The consultation is £95 with a doctor and free with a "Patient Affairs Co-ordinator", not sure what that means.

5 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

You can also try Dr Arshad? 

Is his clinic "The HairDr" clinic? If so it appears the consultation is free and I've seen his name floating around so I may try that one.

3 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

The value of an in depth consultation that will provide you with honest data such as your donor density in various areas throughout your donor and levels of miniaturisation with in your donor, can be essential in making the correct decision on whether to proceed with surgery, and/or what the most appropriate approach should be. 

If your decision to proceed with surgery is based upon your consultation, and the investment that you will make in proceeding with surgery is several thousand euros, then providing you are seriously considering surgery, a quality paid consultation can be one of the best investments that you can make. If they are available for free, then fantastic, but my advice would be not to discount a good quality paid consultation in place of a free average consult. 

I wish you the best.

Im a bit short on money but it might be something I could pay for once I'm closer to getting a transplant.

• Like 1

I'd pay for Farjo and ask beforehand for donor analysis etc. to make sure you get what you want out of it. 

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

In London, you will need to pay if you want to have a good consultation with a good clinic. There are free ones such as International Hair Studio but I really wouldn't recommend them or any like it.

Get a video call set up with The Hair Dr in Leeds. You will speak to the patient advisor first but you should be able to set one up with Dr Arshad afterwards.

• Administrators

I’m not sure about in-person consultations, but feel free to submit a virtual consultation they are free.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/UK/United-Kingdom

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.