7 hours ago, miko said:

I did some research after "Dr." Erdogan and Asmed clinic fuc..d up my hair transplant... For me:

1. Dr. Couto, Madrid, Spain

2. Dr. Konior, Chicago, USA (too far for me)

3. Dr. Lorenzo, Madrid, Spain (disaster hairline design)

4. Hasson&Wong, Vancouver, Canada (too far from me)

5. Dr. Kesser, Ankara, Turkey (denied my HT according previous HT)

6. HLC, Ankara, Turkey

7. Dr. De Freitas, Valencia, Spain

8 Eugenix, India (too far frome me)

9. Dr. Pekiner, Ankara, Turkey

Why did keser deny you?

On 10/19/2020 at 3:24 AM, miko said:

I did some research after Dr. Erdogan and Asmed clinic fuc..d up my hair transplant... (My story:

For me:

1. Dr. Couto, Madrid, Spain (insane waiting list + he doesn´t take new patients now)

2. Dr. Konior, Chicago, USA (too far for me)

3. Dr. Lorenzo, Madrid, Spain (disaster hairline design)

4. Hasson&Wong, Vancouver, Canada (too far from me)

5. Dr. Kesser, Ankara, Turkey (denied my HT according previous HT)

6. HLC, Ankara, Turkey

7. Dr. De Freitas, Valencia, Spain

8. Eugenix, India (too far from me)

9. Dr. Pekiner, Ankara, Turkey

10. Dr. Feriduni, Hasselt, Belgium

Dear Sir,

Thank you for considering us. I can understand that traveling is something  which is bothering you. However you may would like to talk some our patients who were traveled from far for the quality outcome. Please DM your details so that I can assist you further. 

Here`s my opinion on the best of best.

TOP FUE Doctors

Dr. Raymond Konior 

Dr. Bruno Ferreira 

Dr. Bruno Pinto 

Dr. Sahar Nadimi 

TOP Combined FUE + BHT Doctors

HLC Ankara

Dr. Kaan Pekiner 

Dr. Sethi or Bansal @ Eugenix 

TOP FUT Doctors

Dr. Raymond Konior

Dr. Bijan Feriduni

Hasson&Wong 

Dr. Sever Muresanu 

Feller&Bloxham 

For FUE and BHT I prefer Doctors doing the whole surgery (Eugenix being the exception but their technique doesn’t allow them to have just the Doctor doing everything and they do excel at BHT) on just 1 patient per day with either DHI or Stick&Place and with real patients posting amazing results on forums.
The best in the US is considered by most to be Dr. Konior and he also operates on just 1 patient per day with stick&place so it’s safe to assume this technique along with DHI (which is similar and also provides insane results like the ones Couto, Freitas and Pinto have on the Spanish forum) will produce the best results (when in the hands of a great surgeon). 

My preference left out many other elite FUE Docs that have truly remarkable results posted by real patients (Couto, Feriduni, Freitas) but these are Doctors that aren’t focused on just 1 patient per day (not as cost effective) or are still doing pre-made slits (which is the best option for FUE surgeries partly delegated to techs because the Doctor does all the slits and only after do the techs implant in the pre-made slits so there’s less of a chance for newbie techs to make mistakes) 

For FUT I actually thinks it’s best to have techs because all the grafts are extracted at once from the strip and they must be implanted as quickly as possible thus requiring a tech team to quickly extract the grafts from the slit and to quickly implant in the pre-made slits designed by the Doctor.

I have updated my list of Doctors (prices may not be 100% accurate).

Hair.jpg

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

I didn´t hear about Dr. Bruno Pinto. To prices: HLC 2,7 eur per graft and Dr. Couto 5,- eur per graft actually, Dr. Feriduni is also more expensive. Dr. Couto do all steps of HT by himself and operate 1, max 2 patients daily, In Eugenix, in more expensive package also doctors do extractions and implantations of grafts. Why Couto and Lorenzo aren´t on your list? 

13 hours ago, miko said:

I didn´t hear about Dr. Bruno Pinto. To prices: HLC 2,7 eur per graft and Dr. Couto 5,- eur per graft actually, Dr. Feriduni is also more expensive. Dr. Couto do all steps of HT by himself and operate 1, max 2 patients daily, In Eugenix, in more expensive package also doctors do extractions and implantations of grafts. Why Couto and Lorenzo aren´t on your list? 

Couto and Lorenzo are on my list and I explained above why they are not in my top choices.

HLC is now 2.5€/graft.

Couto can’t do surgery on 2 patients per day and do all the steps of both surgeries it’s simply impossible.

Dr. Bruno Pinto is the Doctor with the highest number of real patients results on both Spanish forums and if you check some of those results you will understand why he’s one my of top choices.

It’s shame that other than Dr. Bruno Ferreira and Dr. Bruno Pinto  there’s no other quality option in Portugal as the rest we have here is basically just franchise clinics or hairmills both with celebrity endorsements.
It’s ridiculous but the Portuguese actually chose their HT clinic simply based on the celebrity that went there and not because of the results of the Doctor (they don’t even know if it’s a Doctor or a Tech doing their surgery they just look at Celebrities Instagram results). This is why Dr. BF and Dr. BP have very few Portuguese going to them as they cater mostly to Spanish and other international patients. 

Edited by Portugal25