Hi guys, 

Hope you're all well. 

Quick question for the forum. Aside from finasteride, can anyone recommend any supplements/medications to accelerate and improve post-surgery growth? 

I had my surgery three weeks ago and want to maximise the results. 

Thanks!! 

Minoxidil after you are past the initial healing phase days where you have to be careful about bleeding. You are 3 weeks post op so you are good to start if you don't already take it.

Edited by ciaus
48 minutes ago, Gareth said:

Anyone else got any recommendations? The more the merrier!!! 

This guy Shifty is the king of doing everything short of a hair transplant. No guarantee you'll respond as well as he has, but he's always looking for new stuff and adding/subtracting from his regimen. Click on the diagonal arrow in the top right below to view it. If you scroll back through you can see how far he's come.

• Like 1
On 10/13/2020 at 5:28 PM, ciaus said:

This guy Shifty is the king of doing everything short of a hair transplant. No guarantee you'll respond as well as he has, but he's always looking for new stuff and adding/subtracting from his regimen. Click on the diagonal arrow in the top right below to view it. If you scroll back through you can see how far he's come.

I think the worst thing I tried was Emu oil.....not sure what I was thinking lol 

• 3 weeks later...

But why you don't want to talk to your doctor. I think he can give you the best prescription. The post-surgery period can be long and difficult. Thanks to different supplements or medication it could be more quick and easy. But I don't recommend relying on any recommendations. There are always side effects that are different for each person. We can't predict the outcome of taking medication without a doctor's prescription. Recently I started working out and I decided to start taking some supplements like sarms for more effect. And even in this case, I first consulted with a doctor. I was lucky that I have no contraindications and now I am taking sarms from this online pharmacy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
https://paradigmpeptides.com/product-category/sarms/

Edited by CarolMcLean